chapter four part 2

"My drug dealer"

--

The nurse sat down on her rolling chair sighing as she began to talk about Luke's behavior on other students.

"We'll... Luke had a hard time making friends when he was young. His father was the leader of the drug dealing business and even though he hatred his father for punishing him for no reason Luke escaped. Two months later his father found out he was staying at his aunts house fighting battles but Luke was only 12 what else did you expected? His dad dragged him out calling his aunt for help"

Ashton couldn't believe what the nurse was saying. Maybe he could understand why Luke is always in a bad mood at everyone because no one helped him out when he needed someone the most.

"So, his dad said if he wanted to win grans of money then he must be starting to sell drugs. That was his job until this day. I know I'm in charge of telling the principle what's happening with the students but Luke always comes to me for help and advice. He probably wants to get out of this job but maybe his dad is making him to. He just needs friends he never had one because they were scared of Luke and what damages he will create on the flesh of their bodies." He says sighing walking to get ice for Luke's bruise.

"I want to help him but i'm sure he doesn't want to see my face near his location." Says Ashton

Calum and Michael agreed but they are used to seen Luke angry and bothering them.

"The only way you will help him is to get away from him" the nurse said as she write a pass to class to the boys since it's now fifth period. She hand them the slips and sighs "now stay away from Luke if you want to live, you're free to go now"

The boys walked back to their class and there was Luke, staring at them while walking into their seat after given their passes to the teacher. Luke was smirking at Ashton as he swallows hard being so nervous he didn't know what to do.

"Do not stare at him" says Calum as Ashton nods looking straight ahead.

--

(A/N): short I know. I've been out focusing on my classes I'm sorry I've haven't updated any of my stories.

But thanksgiving break is coming and a lot of them will be updated!

Thank you for being so patient everyone (: