chapter three

"My drug dealer"

--

Ashton was walking to class with his books on his hands, until he sees Luke by the lockers snogging his lips on a girl who's a cheerleader since she was wearing her uniform.

Ashton rolled his eyes and pass by them until Luke noticed his again stopped kissing the girl which she sighs she was enjoying herself kissing him. Ew.

"Hey kid!" He says excusing himself from the cheerleader which she raised her hands cursing under her breath and left.

Ashton turns and sees Luke looking around to see if there's anyone around and it's safe. Luke pulls a small baggy with cocaine in it. Ashton widen his eyes in shock and waiting to see what Luke is about to say "I see you're a bit tired, and so you need a little boost for the rest of the day. I'll take $1.50 percent off on your first try and then the next for $5" Ashton kept staring at the small tiny bag and then Luke now and then flipping his directions up and down.

"N-no Luke, I can't.." He says closing eyes what Luke is about to do next.

He was pissed. But he wasn't going to hurt the boy. He shovel him off and drops him to the floor. Ashton lands on his elbows which hurt him, he had chime down his elbow to his hand which cause it to hurt himself. His books fell everywhere out of his

"Ow! You hurt me!" Says Ashton wincing, he tried to get up but Luke stopped him from doing that. "Get off me!" says Ashton in a sad tone "please?"

Some of the students saw what was happening and luke doesn't like shows so he picks him up taking him from hand to hand dragging him to the boys bathroom. It wasn't so far and Ashton stare at their hands together. Ashton was blushing and couldn't resist how cute it looked. Luke broke that little daydream from Ashton and slam him to the wall in the boys restroom and Ashton didn't even notice entering the place.

"Listen here you faggot!" He releases Ashton's hand. Ashton was hurt by the meaningful name, he never gotten called like that since everyone thought boys being gay was super cool and cute and also unique? Luke was the first one calling him a faggot.

"I'm listening" says Ashton politely, Luke hated people talking all nice and polite and other shit, as he refer it.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that, man up!"

He nods

"I own this school and if you speak to me that way my crew beat the shit out of you! You take the drug and you give the money whether you want it or not! UNDERSTOOD?" He says to Ashton as he gulps and nods.

"Good" he lets him go letting his grip off Ashton's shoulders. Ashton was a bit scared of him but those blue eyes and lip ring distracted what Luke was saying to him.

Luke steps away and gave him that dirty smirk and walks out the boys restroom.

Ashton slides down and puff a deep breath out and closes his eyes smiling "oh god, I'm in love.."

--
(A/N): sorry for the long wait guys! The chapters will be short. I've warned you! This story should be short.

Vote for me on the @5SOSLashtonAwards x

Question: am I the only one who ships Ashton and Harry? I understand you don't see it but I do and I might do a fanfic about it I just need an idea for it.

Bye! Until the next one