Proluge

One the night of October the tenth triplets where born they were named Naruko the youngest girl, then menma the second boy and Naruto the oldest of the triplets.

Early that week (time travel backwards)

Today the uchiha head has his second baby boy and had proudly announced that the uchiha and uzumaki namikaze have made a treaty and the uchiha will support konoha by building a police force anyone from teenager to jonin can join. He names his son sasuke the third hokages grandad name to resemble the peace between them.

Back to the present

During the birth of the triplets a masked man attacked and killed the gaurds at the gate after the last baby was taken out the masked man had already killed all the doctors and nurses holding one of the babies in his hand."step away from the jinchiriki Minato namikaze or the baby dies."the masked man said in his still calm and deadly voice."ok let's be calm now shall we."Minato said in a very shaky voice."I'm pretty calm if I say so myself you should take your own advice.""ok plz leave the baby""ok I will" as he said that he place an explosion on the babies nappy and threw the baby in the air.

Minato leaped for the baby that is when the masked man took kushina and escaped with her.

Disclaimer: I don't own naruto true owner is masashi kishimoto. Comment is that how u spell it. Plz like, comment and follow my account and say shout out in the comments for one peace out.