Chapter 5

After the nurse got the blood from sasuke she asked me' Are their any parts of your body with low blood levels?' 'Yes my left eye contains no blood' 'That isn't healthy you might become blind you should go see lady tsunade after this.'

She grabbed my face and moved in and then she made a tiny whole next to my eye then placed sasuke blood in.

After returning home me and sasuke were having a shuriken only battle to see who would be better sasuke closed his eyes jumped in the air and used ninja wire to tie me up but I saw it coming and changed the trajectory making it tie him up.

Itachi jumped in from the sidelines and told us to stop but suddenly the 3 tomoe sharingan activated on its own free will believing I was in danger.

I attacked itachi but he was a henge the real person I attacked was a hidden mist ninja who was after sasuke so their country can have the sharingan. After capturing the man sasuke asked me how I beat him I said 'I saw the ninja wire through the light so I moved their positioning' 'Nice work'he said and I looked at him then he looked at me and we both shouted you have the sharingan. The silence increased between us as we were so dedicated with the battle inform of us we didn't recognize that we had a change in eye sight.

Time skip 30 min

Me and sasuke got home and we went to the living room to tell mom we awakened the sharingan at 3 tomoe at our first try which is a full blown lie. I already have the eternal mangekyo so it don't matter I'll play along with this until the chunin exams which are after I become a genin.

It was about time I reached my little brother his nature ability so that if we where in the same genin team we could look after each others backs.

Sasukes POV

I was amazed and shocked at the fact I had the sharingan. Naruto nii came to me and dragged me form my amazement and taught me that my nature abilities were lightning and fire. He showed me his affinities witch were lightning, fire, water, and wind. I was quite jealous actually he gets the powers of both uzumaki and uchiha doesn't that give him the chance to get tge rennigan. I have to train harder that him every day of my life if I am to surpass both of my nii san and shisui nii.

After naruto pulled me out of my thinking he did a water jutsu on me so whenever I daydream he will be notified and hit me with a jutsu. Wasn't that hard no to daydream I just do it alot.

Time skip after he learned five fire jutsu and 2 lightning jutsu.

I had a sparring match with nii san and he is probably stronger than itachi if he was using his three tomoe sharingan.