Chapter 4

"Yes yes yes I get another cute son first itachi then sasuke and now you yes best day ever and do you want our bloodline." Mikito said quickly as she awaited his response.
With that my face lit up I was allowed to use the sharingan without having to think of a excuse to hide the fact I have it.
"Yes kaasan i want the sharingan plz Plz Plz."I begged as I really loved the sharingan.
"Sure but you have to be able to unlock it that takes a long time but don't worry by the time you get to 12 it will unlock when you get angry." Mikito said as she reclaimed her composure.
"But kaasan I don't want to get angry." I said in a disagreeing manner.
"So cute son but you may have to and the first one to get the mangekyo between your brother sasuke and you will get the eternal version when they swap eyes with another mangekyo." Mikito said dead serious.
"Kaasan is oniisan an anbu." I questioned remembering that itachi fought at that level against me.
"Yes his name is weasel don't tell anyone and your new to be cousin is a anbu his name is shisui and anbu code is crow.
Can I go see shisui nii.
Yes he lives next door but make sure itachi comes with you.

Itachi nii where are you.
I'm right here what do you want hn.
Take me to shisuis house plz
Alright gaki but you will leave me alone after that right.
Sure weasel I'll leave you alone take me to crows house I want some training.

Time skip. Shisuis house

What do you want itachi do we have a mission and this a new recruit.
No he is not a new recruit but I'm here to tell you namikaze sama said that ever day we will be completing an s rank to improve our skills so one of us can become hokage mostly you my dream is anbu commander not hokage.
Alright kid come in and itachi are you going to stay.
No he can't stay kaasan said something about him beginning sasukes training and with that itachi sunshin away saying something like we're should I hide.

Alright then let's begin with introductions and then what you want with me.
Ok names Naruto Uzumaki Uchiha Yosonoki and I'm here to get some training and tell anyone I'm a yosonoki and I will kill you after I steal your right eye back from danzo.
Okay kid I have two questions.
Shoot.
Okay first how did you know about danzo having my right eye and the one I'm wearing doesn't belong to me even itachi doesn't know.
Well I'm a sensory type and when I felt danzos chakra and their was an explosion I thought that something big was going 9n so I decided to check it out and see what was going on then I saw him pluck out your eye so I went after the anbu and killed them with one of my rotation plus element jutsu killing all of them. When itachi came and played the hero I had left to infiltrate the root base and get a cline to hide and wait for the right time to get your powerful eye back and now I have.
Can you please give me it I was going to 7se it to stop the massacer but without my right eye my susano mode won't activate.
Plz give me back I need it.
Only on 2 conditions 1 you make me your aprentice and teach me your teleportation style 2 you will let me swap eyes with you so I can get the eternal. Last thing don't tell a soul but I have the mangekyo and when I start to trust you we will bond and tell you all about me.
Deal.

Time skip later that day

Okay naruto to preform my technique you need to be able to run around the village 12 times in an hour and if you can't then your speed will not be enough to prevent form it.

Time skip later that day.

Yes I finally got that technique done and now I can become his apprentice. Shisui nii is kind but a fool and with my help I can control him he doesn't even know that he is on the same level as madra and hashirmama at their time. He k maybe he is as strong as the third hokage and rikage.

Shisui nii
Yea naruto
Can you take me to the academy tommorow after I get the blood transfer.
Sure but make sure that after the academy that you become a join instructor so you can teach me.
I'll think about it.

After naruto arrived at the uchiha compound

Kaa San am I getting the blood transfer now.
Yes naru-chan you are you will either get fugaku or sasukes dna.
Sure but can you do it now.
Alright but you will have to get sasuke and I believe that he is in the nara clan household.
I'll get him kaasan.

Sasuke are you here
Yea i am and I'm playing with shikamaru so get lost.
Kaasan said you have to come home.
What do you know you not even my brother.
Well soon I will be and kaasan said that if he says mean things to you tell me and I'll make sure that the only meal he gets will be broccoli porridge
Not broccoli porridge please don't tell kaasan please nii San.
That is better now come and bye shikamaru I'll come over layer today or shall we meet up at the bbq restaurant with choji after the academy day.
Yes let's meet up at the restaurant and are you starting the academy naruto.
Yea and bye shikamaru.
How do u know him.
Well sasuke he was my second freind in the whole world and I knew him way before u met the uchiha.

At the uchiha compound.

Naru sasuke plz come to the medical room.
Hai.

The nurse moved towards sasuke and pricked his finger she collected the blood and walked towards me then.

TBC

I WAS CRYING ALL DAY AT THE AMOUNT IF VIEWS. I THANK MY FANS FOR THIS GREAT CHANCE. IN THE COMMENT BELLOW I WOULD LIKE YOU chose naruto pairing sasuke pairing and garra and shikamaru pairing.

This won't be updating soon because I need to get back on track with studies and of you want to write a different type of book then yes I will.

Longest chapter 1056 words