Chapter 2

Recap
The yosonokis were wiped out or so they thought the last yosonokis were in the uchiha and some escaped into the uzumaki country in uzukageru.

To the story

Three years later uzukaze household

Naruto supposed to be an uzumaki namikaze secretly held the dna of a yosonoki because of his mother. Naruto a child awakened his emerald powered eyes and had already mastered it. He copied the eternal mangekyo from madra, the mukoton from tsunade and the byakugan from nenji hyuga.

Time skip 2 years

Naruto was running at the speed of a chunin not wanting to reveal all his power as he was being secretly trained. The mob of villagers and ninga chased him and a jonin level man with silver hair and a face mask came after him. The silver hard man caught him and stabbed the boys back and shouted 'that is what you get for destroying our village you beast ' after dragging me to an abandoned alley I was being stabbed and they were pouring alcohol over the wounds so nobody could heal it . This was the first beating that they added sexuall harassment into it as they all thought that it would be a great idea. Some perverted men came up and then suddenly an anbu appeared and took me away to his compound so his clan doctors could treat me properly and not give me poison.

The anbu carried me believing me to be unconcious(please tell me did i spell it correctly) as we got in 8 were uchiha and a few yosonoki that I immediately had a connection to recognising them as my relatives. Unknown to itachi I was the one he was sent to kill and he had come back unfinished with that mission.

Hopefully that will remain a secret. Make sure I'm careful around yamanaka so that they can't read my mind. Those blasted yamanakas are only loyal to that stupid family of namikaze .

Meanwhile with the namikaze

Minato honey are we going to go to the family trip again. Kushina said with the sweetest voice as she loved the fact that her husband could be hokage and keep the family together at the same time.
Yes kushina dear we are going and make sure we get some chakra seals so ee can restore their chakra after some hardcore training. Minato replied as he had a sadistic face at the last words.
As the family were walking they thought that they've ere forgetting something important. How right they were because of that mistake they were to never live the same life ever again.

TBC

REMEMBER SHARE MY STORY,COMMENT  should the massacer take place or not. Naruto anbu or not.  Sasuke rival or not. Itachi rival or not . When I put naruto in academy use yosonoki name or not. All answers required.