Chapter 3

After I was saved by the uchiha I decided that I would live with them to see if they had any hidden kekai genkai other than the sharingan that I needed to know about. The uchiha were known for their cunning knowledge and most came from the royal and military police force. Life with the uchiha was alright but my instincts were telling me to stay on guard because uchiha were known throughout lots of nations as extremely powerful. They were all mostly genjutsu masters and stole lots of jutsu so taijutsu was the only approach and the uchiha style was balanced and was able to be adapted to any type of other fighting styles so it was all rounder. 

Getting tired of the lame compound i went out to train knowingly I let uchiha itachi the sharingan prodigy watch my training regimen after 7 hours of hardcore training I told him that he could come out now. He jumped down to attack me but I hit pressure point and he fell to the ground paralyzed I told him that if he was going to kill me to come at me seriously.

Those comments must have sent a nerve on him because his mom and dad kept asking me to get adopted by them because they believed of they could get me to join them I would have been a valuable asset to their whole clan. Keeping my yosonoki bloodline limit hidden has been proving harder than I thought because I keep feeling of the eternal mangekyo sharingan and when I trace the chakra source down it sees to be fugaku and he has a mighty susano that I will one day have the pleasure of using. The yosonoki twins believe that they were stronger than their father because they were able to survive while their father died pathetically in a kyubbi attack. Their are only 5 people the yosonoki twins will accept that are stronger than them. This consists of itachi uchiha, fugaku uchiha,  shisui uchiha, yondaime hokage and the well known son of sandaime raikage Ai.

I guess I'll start the academy after I agree to the adoption so let's get on with this.
"Mikito, fugaku I have something I want to tell you."I said.
"What is it honey." Mikito replied.
"Can I be adopted and I wanna go to the academy?"

TBC PLZ VOTE AND SHARE MY STORY.