Chapter 4

I awoke to see a familiar face. I really wasn't expecting someone's face in front of me. I let out a shrill scream and jolted my body up. In the process of doing so, my head smashed into the other person's head.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing here, Ciel!" I shouted at the boy.

He didn't answer much so. Instead he groaned and held his head.

"Well are you going to answer or not?" I interrogated the bluenette boy.

"Lord, Y/n that's one thick skull you have there," the young earl commented while chuckling softly.

"Answer the damn question!" I demanded.

"Language please Y/n," he frowned.

"Stop wasting my time Ciel and answer the question," I whined to him.

"Ok, but first what was the question again," the boy smiled sheepishly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again just this time more politely like so, than the first time.

"I came here to give you an invitation the accompany me to a ball at the Trancy manor," he addressed.

"Well, why isn't that all a jumble to say isn't it?" I questioned Ciel.

"Y/n please just give me a yes or no answer," he muffled through his hands and shook his head.

"Why would I do that? When I could tease you a little first?" I smirked.

He looked up from his hands and frowned.

"Fine, Ciel, I will got to the ball with you on one circumstance," I trailed off.

"What is it then Y/n?" He questioned a little more nonchalantly than liked.

I looked at him and stared with a nonchalant look. He stared back with the same look. I added a smirk though eventually as I got my idea.

>>>> Timeskip to before the Trancy Ball brought to you by Alois >>>>

Ciel and I were inside the carriage on our way to the Trancy Manor. I was giggling because of the circumstance I gave to the bluenette. He didn't look to ridiculous. All he had to do was show his emotions a little more and smile when ever he was happy. He was still being stubborn with his emotionless face. I was not pleased at all with that.

"I don't approve Ciel," I told him.

He looked at me confused,"Why is that Y/n?"

"You know I could ditch you at the ball and go dance with other men that actually show happiness, and not fake smiles to deceive others around them," I told him.

"What do you mean?" Ciel asked me.

"I don't need facial expressions or body language to tell someone's emotions," I giggled.

"Why can't you ever make sense?" He sighed.

"Ciel, I know you're happy now show the enthusiasm!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know how to show enthusiasm Y/n," Ciel looked down after his words.

Shit now he's upset. Do something Y/n.

"How about I change the circumstance then? I declare to act like myself when I'm usually in public," I announced.

"Y/n that's dumb though," He addressed.

"How is it dumb Ciel?" I asked not realizing how dumb it actually was.

"Because you're already going to be how you act in public,"He chuckled.

"Oh," I said as the realization hit me hard," Then I'll act how I am with you then!"

He looked at me briefly and rolled his eyes and looked at the window. I sighed.

"Trust me Y/n, everyone there will think you're on drugs," He pronounced.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I'll show you Phantomhive, I can do this and you will show more emotion," I said.

"Then I guess I have no choice Y/n," He replied as the carriage stopped in the drive.

We exited arm in arm and fled to the ballroom. Suprisingly Ciel did show his emotions, as well I did show mine as well. People looked at us funny. We danced and talked to people. All up untill...

"Mind if I have a dance with the young lady?" Asked a voice.

"Hello Trancy," replied Ciel.

I turned around and gasped. I could not believe my eyes. I fell back a little which resulted me crashing into the food amd drinks behind me. I had not realized this was Alois Trancy.

Ciel helped me up. I ran to the forest with Ciel on my tail. Litterally. I couldn't help myself. I transformed into my wolf and ran. Ciel saw me change to. Mama and Papa always warned me never to change in front of a human. They never said I couldn't in front of a demon though...

Oml guys I'm so sorry I hadn't updated this in so long. I have been wroking on this chapter for about two weeks now because writers block is a piece of shit. So sorry my peoples now I have to go figure out Alois's real name cause I forgot it. I watched all of season two I just forgot his actual name. I remeber Luca though. Dont worry. So buh baiiiii!!!!!

-Desi