Chapter 7

(!!!Warning tiny fluff!!!)
(Also you are in your bedroom)

"Ciel I love you too," I shared to him.

"Then Y/n be my wife," he said with love filled eyes.

"Ciel it's too soon we can't," I replied with my voice cracking in some parts.

I really want to say yes. It's too soon though I don't know how what would happen. What would other people people think? Why can't life be so much less confusing? Why can't I just be human? Ciel too?

Everything was spinning in my head. My vison was blurry. My temples were throbbing. My chest was in pain. My heart was breaking. Not saying yes was sending me into a state of depression. This was not what I wanted. Why was this making me so upset. I could feel tears begining to brim the edges of my glossy e/c. I think Ciel was noticing everything. He got up and made his way towards my somewhat shaking body.

"(N/n)," he said as he sat next to me hugging me and stroking my soft h/c hair.

"C-Ciel it's that I-I don't want say no,"I started,"It's just your kind and my kind dont get along well at all."

He pulled me closer and I started crying into his chest. I felt his lips touch the top of my forehead. I cried harder because I don't care anymore what people think. Even though it may be wrong. I pulled out of the hug and wiped away my tears. I looked into Ciel's blue eye. I smiled and started to lean into him. Ciel looked lost as I closes my eyes. I pecked his lips and started to pull away.

I opened my eyes again and he pulled my head back in quickly. My eyes widened as our lips clashed together. His passion was radiating of his body. I instantly melted into it. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, but I denied. I felt him open his mouth and bite my lip. I let him in and granted him access to explore my mouth.

I got lost in the kissed as our tongues battled for dominance. He won after grabbing arm and pinned it against the bed. He rolled on top of me as his tongue explored the inside of my mouth. It wasn't sloppy at all surprisingly. It was smooth and nice feeling. It was rough but gentle at the same time. It wasn't logical, but made complete sence at the same time. This was natural. This was supposed to happen.

He parted from my lips and moved down to my neck. I breathing hitched as he bit down on my neck. He ran tiny kisses all around it not leaving a spot missed. He finally found my sweet spot and I moaned. It came out muffled because I bit my lip. My canines drew blood. He abused the spot and gave it a hickey.

Ciel continued to my collar bone and bit down on it. I moaned in both pleasure and pain.

Curl stopped attacking me with kisses, and he stuck his head into the crook of my neck. His breathing was heavy. I started to stroke his blue locks as if he was a puppy. I smiled when he nuzzled into my neck. It felt like he was trying to bury himself alive. 

He pulled away from my neck. He smirked and I started to wonder what it looked like. I glared at him playfully. I got off my bed and walked to my full body mirror. I gasped in horror. There were several patches of purple and blue along my neck. The collar bone had teeth indentations on it.

"You look like a master piece. That night gown just adds to the effect," He said in a very blunt manner.

I scoffed at him and took him by the collar and dragged him out of the room. I locked the door and closed the curtains before I stripped from my gown. I put on a that had a high collar on it. I also left my hair down to make sure they weren't noticeable. I scoffed at my neck once more and did the buttons higher to make sure you couldn't seem them at all. I put on some makeup for extra coverage from the pink on my face. I mean yes, I wore makeup everyday but I out in a little extra.

____________________________________

Ahh yes. I finally updated and I also decided that I mine as well start using this account again. I have been using another account if mine called This_One_Bitch. Yes, I have been bulling myself with it, please don't mind my self hatred. It honestly helps me write better. If you have seen a sudden character change or a different writing style it us because I had most if this chapter prewritten. I continued writing this just to update this again. Yes, while I have been gone this book died.