Chapter 5

As I ran faster and faster Ciel was running behind me increasing either speed aswell. I remembered the times I had met Alois when I was younger.

<<<<<Flashback to seven years ago<<<<<

My eight year old self was jumping up and down with glee as we went off to go see my aunt. She was the best aunt in the whole entire world. As we got closer to the small town I could see two boys playing by the trees. I smiled as I wished I could be like them.

As we pulled into my aunt's town we saw people walking down the road and other cartridges as well. As we neared my aunt's tea shop I got very excited. As the carridge finally stopped I through open the door and races down the couple big steps.

Once I landed on the ground I took off running. As I was about I've feet away from the front door I tripped and fell onto the ground. I wasn't expecting the fall at all.

"Are you ok miss!" asked a voice around my age.

I turned my head around and saw a blonde boy with very appealing blue eyes. I nodded and quickly got up and raced into the shop.

>>>>>Lil times skip to next flashback>>>>>

I was now 13 before the fire happened. Mother and father had been invited to a ball and took me with as well. It was at the Trancy manor.

When we arrived I gracefully glided down the steps after my parents. I reached the bottom and followed them up the stairs to the manor's entrance.

I walked around the manor occasionally talking to people. I saw. Ciel talking to a couple people from across the room. I smiled slightly.

"May I have a dance?" asked a voice.

I turned around and saw a blonde haired boy with blue eyes wearing purple and booty shorts.

I smile," You may if I may I know your name."

"My name is Alois Trancy, and what is your name?" he asked.

"I am Y/n L/n and yes you may have a dance with me," I simply said with a small said.

We danced and all of that fun stuff. After awhile he became a little touchy. He 'accidently' touch me somewhere where a man should never touch and woman unless married. We danced to another song. I got tired of dancing do I told him I was going to go say hi to one of my old friends.

He didn't take that very well. He said to stay with him a little longer. I did because he was the host after all. After about 10 minutes I said I had to go say hi. I really was going to go back to him. I just wanted to talk to Ciel for a little bit.

He scoffed,"That's fine I guess, Y/n, go say hello to your friend."

I was about half way to where Ciel was when I was cut off by three men. All of who looked the same. My wolf senses amd told me they were demons. I growled at them but they didn't bother to acknowledge my warning signal. I pushed my way through them and couldn't find Ciel after that. I called it quits with him and decided to go to the restroom.

As I finished up doing my business I walked down the hall I felt a pair of hands grab my arm. I turned around to find Alois.

"Oh hello Alois," I said a little awkwardly.

"Where have you been!" He shouted at me.

When he shouted I jumped a little.

"I was looking for my friend Ciel and I couldn't find him then I just went to the restroom on my behalf," I honestly said to the blonde.

He glares at me and slapped me across the face. My head went back, but then quickly put it in place. I glares amd growled at him.

"That's not how you should treat a lady Alois," said a male voice from behing me.

I turned and saw Ciel. I smiled and ran to him and hugged him.

"Ciel how are you doing?" I asked him.

His face drained of color and glared at Alois.

"Alois me-" I was cut off by Ciel.

"Esspeacially a L/n," and with that Ciel grabbed my hand and I've never have seen Alois since that night.

All up until now.

>>>>>Timeskip back to present>>>>>

My vision was hazy as I found my upcoming manor. I don't believe that Ciel remembered the incident. Oh well. I trotted up to my backdoor and swiped at it a little. I heard shuffling coming from inside. My maid answer and I walked in. Ciel was following from behind. My maid stopped him and demanded an answer. I went ti my room and changed into a nightgown. I then went under the covers of my bed and fell asleep.

828 words

Hai so Idk but I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thanks!

-Desi