Chapter 11

Chorus
Space Mercs HQ

"Let's go people we don't have all day!!" I yelled.

Five mercs run past me with supplies. Others were prepping a Pelican for take off. Carolina and Zander were by my side, helping me making sure everything is running as smoothly as possible. Today is the day we do a attack on the Federal Army at their snow base. It's been a few weeks since seeing the Reds and Blues but with updates from Felix and Locus, I'm pretty sure they are fine. I hope..

"So you sure you want to do this Carolina?" Zander whispers. Oh yea, did I mention that Carolina is going to break from the Space Mercs? She said that she heard something on the radio about something and that she will have to leave. 

"I'm sure." She whispers back. 

"Well.. stay safe." I say.

A soldier runs up to me and salutes. "We are ready for take off ma'am."

I nod. "Go and make sure everyone is accounted for."

"Yes ma'am." He drops his salute and runs off. 

"Zander." I turn to the teen. "You're in charge in the base while we are gone." 

"I'll do my best." Zander says confidently. 

"I know you will."

With that, Carolina and I board the Pelican. "Everyone accounted for?"

One of the mercs, Zachary Miller, spoke up. "We are all accounted for ma'am."

"Good. Prepare for lift off." I put my sniper in the slot above me and took my seat.

"You ready?" Beta asks.

"Not in the slightest." I sigh.

~~~

Chorus
Federal Army - Snow Base

"Squads, status report." I ordered through the comms.

"Clear." The 1st Squad leader replied.

"Clear." The 2nd Squad leader replied.

"Clear." The 3rd Squad leader replied.

"Clear." The 4th Squad leader replied.

"Good. Take your squads to the center of the base. Locus may need reinforcements." I say.

"Yes ma'am." They reply before signing off.

Beta appears right beside me. "I have the coordinates on where Locus is."

"Right. Let's teleport over there." I take out an SMG and held it in my right hand.

"I would like to warn you that it would be a pretty bad idea due to-"

"Still doing it." I ordered. I want to get this day over with. Like now.

"Alright." 

I put in the coordinates and press the teleport button on my wristpad. Ifelt my body move and soon I was behind Locus who turns around to speak with me.

"Perimeter in secured." I say.

"ALASKA?!"

I look down and see the whole Blood Gulch crew at the bottom with lasers from the alien-weapons pointed at them.

Well.. that's just my luck.

And the person who screamed my name? Guess who?

"Wash." I nod.

"You're with these people?!" He exclaimed.

"Princess, so glad for you to join us." Felix smirked.