4

Jimin opened his eyes a little and saw Hoseok's beautiful face. Jimin studied the beautiful mans face. Every feature. His eyes, nose, lips, every freckle, every breath he took. Hoseok smiled with his eyes still closed. "Why are you looking at me?" He smiles and wraps his arms around the smaller one. 

 "Because your beautiful." Jimin answers giving him a kiss. Hoseok shakes his head. "Yes you are." Jimin smiles. Hoseok opens his eyes and just smiles at him. "We're going to see Taehyung and Jungkook right." Jimin said nuzzling Hoseok's chest. He nodded. 

 "Yeah, that mean we have to get up. Yoongi is in the next room over, so is Namjoon and Jin I believe." Hoseok says sighing and sitting up. Jimin was holding his hand and didn't wanna let go. His hand was smooth and warm. Hoseok notices and laughs a little. "Let go baby." He pulls a little. "Or get up with me. I'm getting dressed." Hoseok says. Jimin lets go and sits on the bed waiting. 

Hobi: You up

Yoongi: Yeah so is everyone else. We're all ready lol. We were waiting for you 2 love birds

Hobi: Oh lmao

Yoongi: Yeah, so put ur pants back on and come on. 

Hobi: Alright

 Hoseok and Jimin got dressed and went to the other room so they could leave to see the others. When they got to the apartment they were all kinda nervous because they  were so happy. Jin knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Jungkook opened the door hesitantly to make sure it wasn't someone bad. He smiled when he saw Jin. He opened the door all the way and hugged Jin tight. He started crying and hugged everyone. He hugged Hoseok tight and didn't let go. "Hyung..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I-I won't do it again..I promise h-hyung." Jungkook cried. Hoseok hugged him and shook his head.

 "It's alright. I just missed you." Jimin smiled at them and saw that Taehyung was coming to hug him. He smiled and hugged everyone. Taehyung brought everyone inside and let them sit. "So what's happened with you guys?" Hoseok asked leaning back on his elbows. Jungkook shrugged. 

  "Nothing much." Jungkook looked around his and Taehyung's apartment. "What about you guys." Hoseok shrugged. 

"I guess Namjoon and Jin opened a cafe and Yoongi was talking to someone for a little bit." Jimin spoke up. Taehyung nodded. 

  "Are you guys coming back to Korea...?" Yoongi asked. Everyone looked at him. "Really. Are you?" Jungkook shrugged. 

"I don't really care. But, It's up to Taehyung." Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung's hand. Yoongi looked at Taehyung.

  "I don't care either. I just don't wanna go back to Jungkook's house..." Jungkook nodded and held Taehyung's hand... 

A/N It's been a while sine I updated damn lol