5

A/N: I'm not deadddddddd omg!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I would love to explain myself, so here I go. Recently, my friend commit suicide. It took me a pretty long time for me to even believe what had happened. I was depressed. Like really depressed and did nothing. I shut out everyone. I'm sorry I didn't update or give you a reason why I have been silent. But I'm okay mostly now. Thank you for understanding :) <3

 Jungkook smiles at the man sitting next to him. Hoseok smiles and jumps up. "So you guys will move back!" Hoseok yells. Jungkook smiles at Hoseok and nods. Jin looks down and starts sniffling. 

 "Jin hyung, what's wrong?" Jimin asks, putting his hand on his shoulder. Jin looks up with tears in his eyes and smiles. 

"I'm just happy." Namjoon smiles and hugs him. 

 "Well I kinda want food, so I think me and Hoseok are gonna go find somewhere to eat." Jimin says standing up. "You guys can all join." Jimin take Hoseok's hand. Yoongi gets up and nods. 

 "I'll go." Namjoon and Jin went to. "What about you guys?" Yoongi asks. Taehyung shakes his head. 

 "Nah, I think we'll start packing and just eat here." Taehyung answered, grabbing a book. "Jungkook, wanna go to our special place?" Taehyung asks walking over to where Jungkook was sitting. Jungkook nods and gets up from the chair. Jimin wiggles his eyebrows at the 2 males and makes a kissy face them. Jungkook starts to blush and laugh a little. The other boys all go out of the house, saying bye and telling Taehyung that they'll be back later. When everyone but Jungkook and Taehyung had left, Jungkook started putting a few snacks in a bag for Taehyung and him to eat while they were in their special place. Jungkook was at the counter and all of a sudden felt arms wrap around his waist. He jumped and smiled, knowing it was his boyfriend. Taehyung left soft kisses all over the back of his neck. Jungkook giggled because it tickled. Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheek, letting him go. Jungkook turned around and leaned against the counter. Taehyung smiles and pecked his lips. 

 "I have snacks for us." Jungkook smiled. Taehyung nodded and took his hand. Jungkook grabs his guitar. Jungkook and Taehyung walked to the woods. People always thought they were crazy because the way to their special place was through the woods that the towns people thought was haunted. Who knew if it actually was but the boys were walking through there one day and found a pretty meadow. So they've walked there every day since then. Taehyung found a book of sweet poems and quotes that he reads to him every time they are there. They soon got there and Jungkook set down their blanket. Taehyung sat down crisscross, Jungkook laid down with his head in Taehyung's lap. The sun shined in Jungkook's coco brown eyes as he looked up at Taehyung. Taehyung kissed his forehead and got the book out. He turned to page 103 and cleared his voice.   

  "I never really knew you
You were just another friend
But when I got to know you,
I let my heart unbend.
I couldn't help past memories
that would only make me cry
I had to forget my first love
and give love another try
So I've fallen in love with you
and I'll never let you go
I love you more than anyone
I just had to let you know
And if you ever wonder why
I don't know what I'll say
But I'll never stop loving you
each and every day
My feelings for you will never change
Just know my feelings are true
Just remember one thing 
I Love You." 

 Taehyung finished the poem and let out a large breath. Jungkook played with Taehyung's hand the whole time. Taehyung intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's and kissed his hand. Taehyung grab the bag and take out the same pills as before. He gestures them at the younger boy. Jungkook sighs yet again and downs them. They were pills for his depression. He hated taking them. Jungkook looks at his boyfriend and hold both of his hands and takes a deep breath. "Can I sing something for you Tae? It's something I've been working on, It's not all that good but still.." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods and smiles. Jungkook takes another deep breath and picks up the guitar. He starts to play and look at his notebook. He clears his voice and starts to sing. 

 "I'll be lost inside my head
 Bad thoughts 'till four am.
Then I'll try to sleep.
 And I can't tell everyone I'm so scared they'll get up and run.
So I don't speak
 And oh, I miss when we were younger
 The days were so much funner
 Weren't they?
Oh, I book a new appointment It's another disappointment
They're all the same, same, same
When the doctor says I'm fine One at morning, one at night
These pill will help you remember how to smile
 But what does he know?
'Cause I feel so alone
 And mom and dad both tell me I'm alright
'Cause the doctor said you're fine
 My own mind can lie to me
They all say it's anxiety
 But I just think it's me
 Now I've lost so many years
 My pillow's a tissue for my tears
 But you never see And now,
 I can't even eat my dinner
 Mom says I'm getting thinner Am I?
 Oh, I book a new appointment Yet another disappointment
 They're all the same, same, same
 When the doctor says I'm fine One at morning, one at night
 These pill will help you remember how to smile
 But what does he know?
 'Cause I feel so alone
 And mom and dad both tell me I'm alright
 'Cause the doctor said you're fine
 But he don't care about me
He'll just go home to his family
 Why does no one see?
 I'm not the boy I wish that I could be
 'Cause the doctor said I'm fine One at morning, one at night
 These pill will help you remember how to smile
 But what does he know?
'Cause I feel so alone
 And mom and dad both tell me I'm alright
 'Cause the doctor said I'm fine..
." 

 Jungkook finishes and blushes a little. Taehyung had tears in his eyes. He noticed Jungkook had stopped and he wiped them fast. Taehyung hugged his boyfriend really tight. Jungkook let his head rest on the older's shoulder. "Kookie, is that how you feel about taking these pills?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded and put the guitar away and put his notebook away as well. "I'm sorry..." Taehyung said sniffling. Jungkook shrugged. 

 "Eh, I'm okay. But..you should eat something." The younger, smaller, boy tried offering a snack. Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook slowly put it back. "Okay...well, lets go home then." Jungkook kissed Taehyung and took his hand. They got home very soon. 

A/N: BTW this song isn't anything Jungkook actually made, or what I made. This song belongs to Chole Adams. It's called The doctor said - Chloe Adams :)