7

TaeTae💞: Are you ready to go back to Korea baby boy?
Kookie🍪❤️: Yeah...
TaeTae💞: what wrong hun?
Kookie🍪❤️: I'm just scared....
TaeTae💞: Oh gosh babe. You don't gotta be scared. I'm right here. I'll cuddle you and snuggle you.
Kookie🍪❤️: Tae.....
TaeTae💞: Babe...
TaeTae💞: Honey?
Kookie🍪❤️: Uhh...Tae it hurts..ugh I need you
TaeTae💞: I know baby. Just...try and maybe take a cold shower.
Kookie🍪❤️: Ahh..Tae plz just take a break from packing and please...please...come to the room
TaeTae💞: Hun...we're leaving tomorrow. I can't just stop.
Kookie🍪❤️: Taeeee plz omg. I'm hard and it's uncomfortable 😣
TaeTae💞: God Babe...okay I'm on my way 😩
Kookie🍪❤️: Thank you 🙏
Taehyung gets up from the couch and heads to their room. He sees Jungkook laying on the bed in his skinny jeans with no shirt. Taehyung was dumbfounded. He looked at the younger boy and then gulped. They haven't had sex in a while and Taehyung was very horny. Jungkook sits up a little and frowns.
"Tae! It hurts a-ah." Jungkook moans out. Taehyung races over to the bed and unzips Jungkook's pants. He pulls them down and see's his large bulge. Tae gulped and took the rest of his pants off and threw them aside. He kisses Jungkook a few times then kisses his neck. He sucked on his delicate skin, causing red marks to appear. Taehyung kisses all over Jungkook's smooth, honey colored skin. The room was full of Jungkook's soft moans. Taehyung kisses Jungkook's abdomen and bites his waist band. Jungkook laid his head back and let Tae help him. Taehyung pulls off his boxers in one tug, letting Jungkook's large erection spring out. Jungkook takes in a sharp breath when the cold air touches it. Tae strokes his boyfriends length and rubs the tip with his thumb earning a semi loud moan. His member was already leaking pre-cum. Tae jerks the younger boy slowly, licking off the pre-cum. Jungkook moaned and bucked his hips up. It hit the back of Tae's throat, making him gag a little. Tae put what he can fit of Jungkook's dick in his mouth and starts sucking. Jungkook moans at the feeling. Tae couldn't fit the whole thing in his mouth because it was thick and long. Around 9 inches. Tae swirls his tongue around the tip, holding on to what he couldn't fit in his mouth. Jungkook begins to buck his hips up, kinda like fucking his mouth. Taehyung could take it though. He only gagged a few times. Taehyung's saliva was all over Jungkook's member. Once Jungkook stopped thrusting, Taehyung took a few more long licks and sucks before Jungkook came in his mouth. Taehyung swallowed it all. Jungkook moans out Tae's name then cums. Taehyung licks his lips and licks off anything in Jungkook's length before helping the younger boy into his underwear and pants. Jungkook's chest rose and fell at a fast pace, as he tried catching his breath. "Thank you Tae." Jungkook mumbles. Taehyung picks him up and moves him into his spot on the bed, covering him up to the middle of his torso, leaving the rest uncovered because he was pretty hot. He kissed Jungkook one last time before going to pack again. Taehyung had to say, he was pretty sad that they didn't have sex or Jungkook didn't give him a handjob but he was okay with it.
    Kookie🍪❤️: thank you again Tae, I really do love you so much 🐰
    Tae💞: Awww, I love you too baby. I'll do anything to make you happy 😩❤️ whenever you need anything you know you can just ask me cuz you know I'll get it for you 💝 I love you so much, you were great hun ❤️❤️🐯🐯
With that Jungkook reads it and falls fast asleep.