8

(Jihope 😻 ahead.)
Jimin lays in the hotel bed, thinking about how Jungkook and Taehyung will be coming back. Hoseok just got out of the shower. Jimin looks over only too see Hoseok leaning against the door way only in a towel, crossing his arms and smiling. Jimin was laying on the bed with his arms behind his head, with no shirt and some sweat pants on. Jimin chuckles at the sight of Hoseok. Hoseok laughs and walks over a little bit. Jimin shakes his head and looks up. "What, do you not like it?" Hoseok asks sarcastically. Jimin laughs and shakes his head again.
"Anyo." He laughs and yells a bit at his hyung. Hoseok laughs and goes back in the bathroom to put on some underwear and pants. Hoseok comes back out and walks over to the bed, crawling on top of Jimin, sitting on his thighs while the younger one giggles. Hoseok kisses Jimin all over his chest, tickling him. Jimin laughs and wiggles around. "Hyung! Stop!" Jimin laughs, kicking everywhere. Hoseok laughs and kisses Jimin's cheek. Jimin lays there looking at his hyung. Hoseok laughs and was inches from Jimin's face, smiling like the sunshine. Jimin sits up a little and kisses Hoseok. Hoseok blushes and giggles. He rolls of the younger boy, then rolling off the bed. Jimin laughs really hard and scoots to that side of the bed to see if he's okay. "No, Hyung!" Jimin yells laughing a bit. Hoseok is on the ground, holding his head. Jimin leans over the bed and kisses Hoseok's head. "Awwww, hyung. Come back up here." Hoseok shakes his head.
"No, I-I think I'm good down here." He says, holding his head, trying not to cry. Jimin notices and sits on his butt and tugging on his boyfriends arm. Hoseok frowns and looks up at Jimin.
"Awww, Hyung!!" Jimin pulled the older boy onto the bed, laying his down to look at his head. Hoseok's head was in Jimin's lap, every time Jimin would ask if he was okay, he'd snuggle his face more into his crotch. Jimin laughs a bit and pets Hoseok's head. "Hey, I just wanna know if your okay." Jimin laughs and kisses his head. Jimin puts both his hands on Hoseok's face and pulls it up and kisses him. Hoseok smiles and gets up. He turns off the lights and goes back to the bed. Jimin opens his arms and lets the older boy cuddle in them. "I hope your okay." Jimin says, kissing Hoseok. Hoseok smiles and kisses back.
"I love you sweet boy." Hoseok says smiling widely. "You happy for the boys to come back tomorrow?" Hoseok asks. Jimin smiles and nods.
"Yeah I am, I'm happy we'll be able to hang out a bunch." Jimin smiles. Hoseok's kisses his chest and rubs his back.
"Good night baby." Hoseok says. Jimin nods and falls asleep fast.