The Whole Truth

Ben's POV

I didn't have time to think. Before I knew it, I had Mal together around her wrist and was dragging her to her dorm.

"Ben slow down." She said.

But I didn't listen.

When we got to her dorm, I pulled her inside and locked the door.

"Mal!" I exclaimed. "How could you keep this from me?! How dare Harry touch you?!" Asked.

And I swear when I get my hands on him he is gonna die. No one is allowed to hit Mal, no one!

"Ben calm do-"

"I can't calm down!" I yell.

"Ben please. Relax." She put each hand on a side of my face and my anger went down a little.

"Take a deep breath, I don't want you to get angry and say something you'll regret." She said.

I take deep breaths and calm myself down.

"Now, I'll tell you everything, but you need to promise me you'll stay calm."

"I'm not gonna promise that." I said.

What? I'm not gonna lie. She rolled her eyes at me and sat down on the bed.

Mal's POV

"That's pretty much it." I finished.

Ben is angry, I know it. And he has every reason to be.

He's leaning against the wall with his face in his hands. I didn't mean for him to find out like this.

"Are you ok?" I asked. Stupid question.

"Do you have any bruises?" He asked looking up at me.

Shit! I forgot, I can't take my make up off, he'll see the punches.

"Um..."

"Mal." He warned.

I sighed.

"Hang on." We said and went to the bathroom.

There's no point of me lying to him anymore, and if I'm gonna show him, I need to show him all of the bruises.

I take off my clothes and put on a sports bra and shorts, showing the bruises on my stomach, back, arms, and legs. I walk to the sink and wash my face, revealing my black eye, purple cheek, busted lip, and red jaw. After I dry my face I go to the door and take a breath.

God help me.

I go outside, spot Ben, and stand in front of him, about ten feet away.

Ben's POV

I stare at Mal and have a hard time not leaving the room to beat the crap out of Harry.

I eye her up and down, her beautiful body is more purple and red than her skin color.

She's hurt. And it breaks me. No wonder she flinched. She was either scared I would hit her, or I touched one of her bruises.

I walked towards her and out a hand on her cheek, I kissed her passionately.

I pulled away and let her change back into her clothes.

She put on a t-shirt and leggings.

"Ben?" She asked standing in front of me.

"Yeah?" I whispered softly.

"Hold me." She said.

Without hesitating, I hugged her tightly and she was close to crying.

I'm going to be here for her, I'm not leaving.

Now, where the fuck are you Harry?