Beating Him

Mal's POV

Ben lunged at Harry so fast, before I knew it, they were both on the ground.

Ben punched Harry with all he had, leaving him almost unrecognizable. Harry tried to kick Ben off of him, but it was pretty much useless.

Ben wasn't backing down.

Harry punched Ben in the jaw making Ben stumble back. Harry got on top of him and tried to punch him.

But Ben kicked him where it hurts the most, making Harry fall off of him. Ben picked Harry up and pinned him up against the wall by his shirt.

"I swear if you touch her ever again, as much as even look at her," Ben began growling. "I will make sure you don't live to blink again." He finished.

Guards came in and took Harry. He looked back at me and winked.

"I'll be back, and I will finish what I started." He said.

It earned him a punch from Ben.

"Get him out of here!" He yelled.

They took him away and Ben shut the door. He was pacing around the room holding his hair.

He's angry. I don't blame him.

"Ben-"

"Don't." He cut me off.

I didn't press anymore. I don't want to make him angrier to the point where we'll say anything we regret.

After a couple more minutes he stands in front of me.

"Mal?"

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. I just, couldn't bare the though of him hurting you. I love you Mal." He said.

"Ben, don't apologize. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I love you too." I said.

He pulled me towards him and held me in his arms for a while. I'm feeling comfortable, just breathing in his scent.

I want him to hold me forever.