1

Niall and Josh were sat in Niall's room staring at each other on Niall's bed. It was a very peaceful silence between the two; that is, until they heard the squeals and laughter of Niall's baby brother, Louis.

Louis ran into Niall's room laughing. "Hi, NiNi!"

"Hello, Louis!" Niall returned with the same amount of enthusiasm and excitement. It never failed to amaze Niall, and even Josh, how much excitement this little boy has. It kind of made Niall a little jealous that he never got the childhood that his brothers got.

But he knows he can never blame his childhood on his brothers since he knows it's not their fault. He just got dealt a bad hand, and is trying to play with the cards he got.

"Hi, Louis." Josh smiled at his future brother-in-law.

"Joshie!" Louis squealed.

"Come on, LouLou, let's go downstairs and see Daddy and Papa, shall we?"

"Yay! Daddy!" Louis giggled and lifted his arms up signaling he wanted to be picked up. Niall picked him up and carried him downstairs with Josh following him.

"Daddy!" Louis squealed and jumped out of Niall's arms and ran to Harry's side. Harry stopped what he was doing and looked down at Louis clutching onto his daddy's legs.

"HI, baby!" Harry giggled and lifted Louis into his arms. Louis immediately held onto Harry.