13

"So, are you ready for your big day?" Harry asked Niall while they were playing with Louis, Zayn, and Perrie.

Josh and Niall's rehearsal dinner was that night and the wedding was the next day. Jesy and Jade were planning the dinner, while Harry and Liam planned the wedding. Since the dinner was that night, Jesy and Jade were out grocery shopping while Josh and Liam were out in their backyard setting everything up. The couple had decided that they wanted to have a BBQ.

They had decided that that would be better and more intimate, at least, that's what they thought.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Were you nervous?"

"I think it's normal for every person to be nervous the day before their wedding, but your father and I were together so long, that when our wedding did come around, I think we were ready. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I think so. I mean, Josh and I really love each other, really care about each other, and I could marry him today. I could walk out to the backyard and marry him. That's how in love I am with him, you know?"

"You two remind me of my relationship with your father. I was just like you, ready to marry him." Harry smiled.

"Daddy?" Louis looked up from his toys. Harry looked down at his son. "Yes, baby?"

"NiNi and Joshie get married?"

"Yes, baby, they are. Are you excited? You're going to look so handsome in your suit when you walk down the aisle with the rings."

Louis giggled. He was so excited! His big brother loved him, and squealed loudly when Niall had asked him to be in the wedding!

"NiNi?"

Niall looked down at Louis. "Hmm?"

"We eat soon? LouLou hungry?"

"Soon, bug, do you want to help Joshie and Papa set up outside?" Harry asked.

"Perrie, too?"

"Sure, come on, boogers, let's go outside. Is there anything you need, dad?"

"No, I don't think so. You going to take them outside?"

"Yeah, let them get some fresh air. Just send Jesy and Jade out to the backyard when they get here. I think Josh wanted to talk to them."

"I will. I'll be out in a sec. I have to wake up Zayn. Can you send your father in?"

"Sure, come on, buggers." Niall led Louis and Perrie outside and helped Josh set up.