15

"Dad! I don't know if I can do this! Josh is going to take one look at me and regret all of this. Oh god, what if I go tell him there is no wedding? He'll be happy, right?"

"Niall! Stop! Josh loves you, and he wouldn't be doing all of this if he didn't think you were worth all of this. I see the way he looks at you, like he's so totally in love with you and can't wait to be with you." Harry comforted him.

"Yeah? You really think so?"

"I do, plus, what about Perrie? Can't let your little girlfriend down, can you?" Harry laughed.

Niall laughed too, then sighed. "I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"For freaking out. For yelling at you."

"Wouldn't be the first time, honey. Louis and Zayn yell at me, though their little screaming is nothing, and I usually blow it off. Now, are we ready to get out there and get ourselves married?"

"Yeah, let's do this!" Niall cheered happily, causing Harry to laugh.

"Come on, Zaynie and LouLou, let's go get your brother married, shall we?" Harry said.

Louis laughed and Zayn cooed to himself. "NiNi?"

Niall fixed his hair, then looked down to his baby brother. "Yes, monster?"

"LouLou love NiNi!" He squealed.

"NiNi love LouLou, too!" He squealed back.

Liam came over and kissed Harry. "Ready to get this show on the road?"

"Yeah, Papa, how do I look?"

Liam came over and put his hands on Niall's shoulders. "You look like a son about to be married and make their parents proud!"

"How's Josh?"

"I talked to Jesy and he's just as nervous as you, but I think once you're on the altar, you both will be fine."

"You really think so?"

"I was nervous when I married your father, but after almost six years of marriage, I still look at him like he is the brightest star in the sky, and that he is my rock." Liam smiled.

"Thanks, papa, I really needed that."

"Good, now let's do this. Let's get you married."

"Okay, let's do this."