7

Niall and Josh were sat on the floor with their binder in front of them. Right now, it looked like it was two different weddings. Josh wanted a traditional wedding, while Niall wanted a warm, spring wedding, with lots of spring and bright colors, and it looked neither of them could agree on one idea.

"Oh my god, Ni! That's a stupid idea! Why would you put my parents and your parents at different tables? They're our parents, they should be sitting together, not separately."

"Okay, that's a simple fix. See, look." Niall moved 'Josh's family' to Josh's side of the big table and 'Niall's family' to Niall's side.

"What about Perrie, Zayn, and Louis?" Josh asked.

"Well, Perrie will sit with your family while Zayn and Louis will sit with mine. Would that work?"

"Are there going to be other children there?"

"I don't know, dad!" Niall called.

Harry came into the room and sat down. "Yes?"

"We're trying to see if we'd need a children's table. Are there going to be more children?"

"Your aunt's Gemma, Ruth, and Nicola were planning on coming, and they've each got two or three kids-how many people do you have at each table? Wait, is this the reception?"

Niall and Josh both nodded.

"Josh, your parents should be planning the reception."

"They are. We're giving them our guest list and who we want at each table. They're taking care of the rest."

"Oh, well, in my opinion, I definitely think you should keep Perrie, Zayn, and Louis at the big table with us. This way, we can keep our eye on them, so they don't try to run away." Harry suggested.

"Okay, yeah, that works." Josh agreed.

"I want to put Aunt Gemma, Ruth, and Nicola to sit with us. They're our family."

"What about Eleanor? After all, she is the one who brought you to us." Harry asked.

"She's going to sit with our grandparents."

"Speaking of grandparents, where did we plan on having them?"

"Well, that's up to you. Where do you want them?"

Josh looked down at the sheet. "How about with some of my cousins?"

Niall put Josh's cousins with his grandparents, then moved his grandparents with his cousins. "I think my aunts are going to sit with my grandparents. We'll keep our parents with us at the big table along with our siblings. How does that sound, Josh?"

"Sounds good to me." Josh smiled.

Things were really starting to come together. Niall thought.