4

"Alright, so, when you were younger, you..." Liam tried to think of something.

Harry and Liam were playing a game they made up called "when you were younger," while at dinner. The game was a lot of fun, Liam was the one who came up with the idea.

"When I was younger, what?"

"When you were younger, you...were an only child."

Harry looked at him in horror. "It's like you don't know me at all. You know I have a sister. Her name's Gemma."

"You have a sister?"

"Yes? I've told you about her, haven't I?"

Liam shrugged. "I think so. How come I haven't met her yet?"

"Oh my god, Liam," Harry laughed. "Who was the one who would always come pick me up when I snuck out in the middle of the night to go out to your house, and didn't want to get grief from my parents? I usually had to give her money to keep her quiet." Harry laughed harder.

Liam laughed, too. "Ah, to go back to teenage years, no kids, no bills, no worries. Just you and I, you ever look back on your life and wonder what would've happened or been different?"

"Sometimes, but I remember how far I've come, how far we've come, in our lives, and that I'm grateful for everything I've been given. I've been graced with a beautiful husband who loves me unconditionally, despite our many ups and downs, three beautiful children who look at me like I'm their world, and a future son-in-law I already love like a son." Harry sighed dreamily.

"I love you, Hazzy, I hope you know that." Liam reached over and kissed Harry.

"I love you, too, Liam Payne." Harry blushed.

"It's not over yet, I have another surprise..." Liam stood up and walked over to Harry's side. "Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, I have something I want to ask my husband, and I want everybody to bare witness."

Liam turned back to Harry only to see him in tears. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Because I'm so happy right now. I'm so beyond happy with you, and I think I've fallen harder in love with you."

Liam got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. The same ring he used to propose to Harry all those years ago. "Harry Payne, I love you to the moon and back. I love being with you, spending time with you, and these last six years with you have been nothing but sheer bliss. I love coming home from work and seeing Louis and Zayn toddle over to me and give me hugs and kisses. Harry Payne, will you marry me...again?"

"Yes!" Harry all but shouted. "I love you so much!" He got up and kissed Liam hard while grabbing his face and wrapping his arms around his husband's neck.