Prologue

Lincoln's POV

I came home from school and slammed my bag on the floor. I wanted to isolate myself from reality. I grabbed a comic book from my bag that I brung to school. I stripped myself off, leaving only my underwear. I jumped onto the couch with a sigh. I flipped through the pages, carefully examining it. My reading was interrupted by Lynn yelling "OH COME ON!". I went upstairs, to see toilet water standing by Lynn's foot. My sisters looked out their doors, then looked at me.

"You! Your stupid princess pony booked probably clogged the toilet! Why don't you read a guy book, creep?" Lynn said angrily.

"Oh really? You should've probably not eaten that many meatballs subs, fat ass." I replied to her, making my sisters gasp.

You shall never get in the way of a man and his comics. My sisters gasped at me, and Lynn looked at me fiercely. I casually walked downstairs, but my dad bumped me back up.

"Kids, What is going on?" Dad said.

"Lincoln clogged the toilet again!" Lynn shouted.

"Lincoln, your grounded for three weeks."

"And he insulted me!"

"Make that 5 weeks."

I stammered, looking for a word to say. Lana went into the bathroom to find the cause. My "dad" went back downstairs. I went into my room, shutting the door along the way.

"Why, why could she do this to me? I didn't do anything to that disgrace.. sometimes I just want to kill my family." I muttered to myself. I would have to go to her stupid baseball game tomorrow. I'd get my revenge, my sweet revenge. But what? Then it occurred to me. I'd break her favorite baseball bat. I'd put it on Lucy's side of the bed. But when?

                              Time-skip

I waited until everyone was asleep. Five minutes passed. I went into Lynn's room, grabbed her baseball bat, and took it to my room. What would I do with it? I know! I grabbed the hammer I keep in my drawer from emergencies, and smashed it to pieces. I carried the remains of the bat, and put it under Lucy's bed. Then, I went to sleep. 5 hours passed, and it was almost morning. I was awoken by the sweet sounds of birds. But really awoken by Lynn shouting at the top of her lungs.

I went to check it out, keeping a snicker at the back of my face.

"You! Why did you destroy my bat!" Lynn said to Lucy.

"Oh please, it was probably the force of your smelly farts." Lucy said.

"Really? I bet it's really happy because it can't stand your ugly goth face and your statue!"

"Do not talk about Edwin like that!"

"Your not the boss of me!"

Lucy clenched her fist and threw it hard at Lynn. Her cheek bounced around a little, before taking her down.

"Do not... mess.. with...-"

Lynn legsweeped Lucy, making her fall onto the wood of the bed. My sisters yelled ooh. I smirked even harder, pleased at what I was seeing. In the end, Lucy left with a few noticeable scars, and her mouth was bleeding. She ran into the bathroom, and what I thought was going into the vents. Lynn panted and shut the door. All of my sisters were shocked. They wouldn't expect this. I did. But I think I'm done with Lynn for now. I went to my room, to get a nap and wait for 7 o clock.