Chapter 4: Keep Quiet

Viewer discretion advised.

Lincoln's Pov

I needed to torture them. And maybe kill them.. I need to. My blood is aching. Today is Saturday, technically. I'm just gonna read a comic. I grab a comic on my shelf, and scan through it, looking for the juicy parts. I fall asleep.
-2-
Lynn's Dream:

Lynn was in a dark place. She could see a pile of stairs, but that was it. As she saw the door, she saw a shadow with a knife. She could see the shadow better, and she saw Lincoln. He was patting a knife in his hand, his clothes were bloody, and he looked at her with a smirk.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Lincoln said, as he went down the stairs.

It took a moment for Lynn to realize her mouth was duct-taped, she was tied to a wall, and her body had bruises. As she muffled, she was really scared.

"I won't kill you, I'm not that type of guy. But, I will torture you. And then kill you." He said with a smirk.

Lynn tried to scream, but the duct tape was really strong. She tried licking the tape to make it slippery, but it didn't work.

"What should I do? Hmm..... I know, I'll whoop your ass with the bat you threatened to beat me up with. I mean, it can only be so easy! I already got Lori, Luan, and Lola in the first stage. Getting them down here was hard. But, I finally got to them and broke them into my mind slaves."

Lincoln snapped, and the group came downstairs with bats.

"Beat her up until the tears reach the floor."

Lynn sobbed, as the bats hit hard: her face, her stomach, her arms, and legs. Then, they all ganged up on her face. She begged, and begged, until she got knocked out, a crack on her head slowly pouring blood, as her head moved side to side. The knife slowly came towards her, until:
__________ _______________
"Lynn!"
"Lynn!"
"LYNN!"
-2-
Lynn was awoken by Lucy yelling in her face. She looked, and she figured out she was on Lucy.

"Agh.. Get off me. What happened?"

"I had.. a nightmare."

"Sigh. Tell me it." Lucy asked, in curiosity.

And she whispered it. She gasped.

"Gasp. It all makes sense now.. Luan's doll breaking, Bobby breaking up with Lori, and Lola's trophy's getting.. well ruined. We have to confront Lincoln."

They marched to Lincoln's room, Lynn kicking it down. She slapped him, waking him up.

"What.. do you want?" He said. "Hurry up, or get out."

"We know what you did. And don't pretend you don't know. I'm going to give you a beating! Wait until I get my hands on-"

Lincoln swung the hammer with all his might at Lynn's head, before she stumbled back and fell hard on the dresser. Lincoln spun around and hit Lucy in her stomach, then hit her in her head. She got unconscious, too. Lincoln dragged the bodies to the basement, panting in each step. He duck taped them to the wall, and sat on the washing machine,

-time-skip-

Lincoln waited, and waited, for Lynn and Lucy to wake up. They did.

"Where am I?" Lynn said.

"Hell. And if you even TELL anyone, I will end your life, with my trusty knife, now stand still, or else I'll have to kill. I call that poem... Torture." He spat. "Now, is that a good poem, Lucy?"

She nodded side to side, in disapproval.

Lincoln puts a knife up to her head.

"I SAID, IS IT A GOOD POEM?"Lincoln yelled fiercely.

She nodded, scared.

"Good. Now, for the torture..."

Lincoln grabbed a bat. "Now, Lynn. Remember that time when I didn't want to come to your game, and you beat me with a baseball bat? Well, here's karma. I'll let you feel everything that happened to my body."

Lincoln beat the crap out of Lynn, until she had enough. When he finished, her face was red, but nothing that was visible. Of course, there was cuts, but that's expected from Lynn.

Then, there was Lucy.

"You know, Lucy. You've done some bullshit to me in the past. Now, remember the Princess Pony book? You were too scared to man up, and I had to do it for you, punk ass _-_-I'm just gonna get you over with."

Lincoln punched Lucy in her stomach, repeatedly. She begged, just like Lynn, but after 14 punches, he stopped. She was crying, tears dripping from her face.

"I'm done with you two. If you tell anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, then you will die. You heard?"

The two girls nodded in fear.