Chapter 1: School Days

Lincoln Loud woke up to his alarm clock. He took a look, and the time was 8:13.

"8:13! I'm late for school!

He took a look out the window, the van was gone, he wasn't surprised. He quickly brushed his teeth, he didn't have time to shower. He swapped clothes, and made a dash for his school. He was exhausted, but he needed to run. Once he got there, he started to walk, when realization hit him.

He forgot his backpack.

He didn't have time, so he just went to his class. It started, and he just went inside.

"Mr. Loud, your late for class." his teacher had said.

"I'm sorry, there was huge traffic." he replied, obviously lying.

"And where is your backpack, I may ask?"

"I forgot it at home."

Laughter could be heard, he heard someone whisper "what a idiot, who forgets their backpack?"

"Take a plastic bag." his teacher said.

And he did, putting it in his desk.

*****************Timeskip*****************

*******************************************

Class was done, and Lincoln was going to lunch. He and Clyde were talking about how to unlock a secret level in a video game, since Lincoln knew, and Clyde was getting confused. (he was to begin with). Anyway, back to dialogue.

"So, you have to do that?" Clyde said.

"Yes, how many times do I have to repeat it?

"Sorry buddy, now I understand."

As they went into the cafeteria, Chandler, the male school bully, was going to spill milk on Lincoln, because he had a girly reaction. It would make everyone laugh at him. Sometimes, he thought how cruel he was, but didn't pay any mind.

He saw Lincoln come into the cafeteria and sit down, and he prepared his milk. He opened it fully, and started walking towards Lincoln.

Anyway, back to Lincoln.

"Heres comes Chandler, oh boy." Clyde said, kind of sounding nervous.

"Hey Lincoln." Chandler said, hiding the milk behind his back.

"What do you want?"

"Somethings on your head."

"What?"

"This." Chandler began pouring the milk, and everyone gasped. Some people were laughing, some so hard that you could see it.

"Look what you did!"

"Yeah, and I don't care!" Chandler said. Everyone was laughing at Lincoln now, so there was no turning back what he was about to do.

Lincoln grabbed Chandler's collar, his neck bending to the back of his shirt. "I'm really sick of you bud, so could ya knock it off, or I'll do it myself."

"What are you gonna do, hit me with one of your pink teddy bears?" Everyone laughed harder, with the exception of Clyde.

Lincoln jabbed Chandler in his stomach, resulting in him cupping his stomach. Lincoln kicked his leg, resulting in falling to the ground.

"You know, I don't wanna continue. How do you sleep everyday, knowing your a bully?"

"Because it's fun to bully weak people like you." He said, hesitantly.

Lincoln sighed. He stomped on Chandler's stomach, him yelping. Lincoln punched him a few times. It was that time that Chandler had enough. He got up, and threw a uppercut at Lincoln, causing him to lose his balance, before falling.
Chandler jumped on him, and started punching him. Lincoln's head bobbed side to side, as an attempt to dodge it. He hit Chandler with his head, making him dizzy. Lincoln kicked his face, as blood poured from his nostrils. Tears sprung from Chandler's eyes.

The tears could be seen up close.Lincoln stomped on his face, dragging it back to make a cut. The principal walked in.
"LINCOLN LOUD!

Lincoln dropped Chandler, and looked at the principal.

"Come to my office, immediately.

******timeskip******

*********************

Lincoln was in the principals office. How come when he does something, someone ruins it, and when someone does something, no one does anything?

"Explain why you beat up that young student."

"He poured milk on me, plus he's a bully! Can't he just get his payback?"

"That still doesn't mean you beat him up!"

"Bu-"

"I want you out of my office NOW!"

Lincoln, looking pissed, left and slammed the door.

"Lincoln, one more thing!

He came back.

"Close the door the right way!"

He thought "Why don't you do it, if your whining about it?"

*********Timeskip**********

****************************

Lincoln was walking home from school with his plastic bag. That day was hell. He could get peace at home. As soon as he got there, though, his parents were there.

"Lincoln Loud!" they said in unison.

"Yes?"

"I got a call from the school. The principal told me you beat a student up, and gave him attitude."

Lincoln thought "That snitch.."

"And Lynn tells me you clogged the toilet, and you punched her. You are grounded for a month and a half!"

He was pissed, he didn't know why Lynn would tell a lie, but he went upstairs, and saw his sisters.

"Thats what you get from clogging the toilet, nerd!"

His sisters laughed silently, while another image popped in his mind, this time he could see who he was throwing a knife at; Lynn. For some reason, he wanted to make this come true, but that was the 30% percent of his thoughts. Lincoln suddenly really wanted to do that, like getting a new comic.

He knew where,when, and how he would.

He felt like he was broken, pissed, and he wanted to see his sisters suffering. With all these thoughts, he went to his room.

-2-

There was a emergency sister meeting, in which Lincoln did not know about.

"I told you it would work! Now we don't have to do chores!" Lynn said, cheering.

"Half of it, sis."

"Well, it's not gonna take us long!"

-2

In the parents room, they were talking about Lincoln's punishment. (you can guess the dialogue)

"Honey, don't you think his punishment was a little too cruel?"

"He hit his sister, we made a strict rule on no hitting. And, he gave his principal backlash."

"You have a point, but 1 month and 2 weeks is a little cruel."

"Honey, I won't change my mind, goodnight."

A image flashed in his mind, his sisters making fun of Lincoln and blaming him for a clogged toilet.

But he payed no mind to it.