Chapter 5: Łoss

Lynn and Lucy slumped up the stairs, with bruises and cuts, their knees bleeding.

"Lynn. We need to TELL someone about this."

No comment.

"Lynn?"

"Why should we tell? I mean, look at us. We're just asking for more pain."

"Sigh. You're right."
__________
Lincoln put his hands behind his head, pacing back and forth in his room, getting ready to torture Lisa. He exited his room, and went into Lisa's room. Her door creaked open silently, as Lincoln silently gasped at what he saw, as Lisa slowly turned her head at Lincoln.

"Well.. well.. well. Look at who we have here. You know, I gotta give props, beating up someone like Lynn. But was it really worth it? Your stupid Lincoln.. a idiot. Poor Mom and dad.. giving birth to complete human garbage."

Lincoln began to get irritated at Lisa's rude comments, as she began to snark some more.

"She went through all that trouble.. just for you. Bet they were disappointed.."

He bit his lip, as blood dropped down his chin. He pulls out his hammer, and slams it on Lisa's cheek, 4 teeth flying to the floor in the process. She begins to cry, but Lincoln keeps slamming her forehead, and stomping on her.

"You...Stupid...._____" He chants.

Lily opened her eyes to the noise that was flustering her. She starts crying.Lincoln twitches his eye, gets up from the floor and..

CRRACK

Suddenly Lily stopped crying. Lincoln exited the room, and took a shower with spare clothes he picked up along the way.
________________________________

"What is that noise that is interrupting my BEAUTY SLEEP?" Lola said.

She got up out of her bed, and searched around for the cause, right before she entered Lisa's room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Everyone groaned and exited their rooms, to huddle around Lola, sans Lincoln. They all shrieked, as the parents came upstairs.

"Kids, what is g- OH MY GOD LISA AND LILY!" Lynn Sr said.

The sight was horrible: Lisa had little to no teeth, her face was slowly pouring blood, her neck exposed her collarbone and lungs, while Lily's head was decapitated. They all started crying, while Lucy and Lynn shared glances.

"Was it...."Lynn looked at her.

"No.......it can't be." Lucy glanced.

They gulped, and decided to not say anything, as Lincoln got out of the bathroom, and sneaked past the crowd into his room.
_____5 days later_____
A funeral was held in the backyard.

"Lisa Loud, genius.. the answer to all of your homework. Lily Loud, a sweet, innocent child." Lucy said.

Lincoln forced fake tears, although it was kind of hard to, since he stopped caring about them a long time ago. As the family's sobs sunk into the ground, they all went back into the house, as Lincoln went back into his room, jumping on his bed and reading a comic.
______6 minutes later____________

Lincoln was reading his comics, when all of a sudden Lori came barging in.

"I saw the cameras. You seriously have problems, Lincoln." Lori said.

"What do you mean?" Lincoln replied, as his brow furrowed.

"Don't play dumb with me. You know what you did."

"Oh reallly?

"Yes, and that's why-"

Lincoln grabbed Lori's head, and threw her out the room. He bashed her head on the wall, before Lori pinned him down.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"
____
And that's it folks! This is as long as the prologue sadly. . When this story passes the original in views, I'll delete it. Until next time!
AN: How Long should this story be? MINIMAL: 5 to 15 chapters