Chapter 6: Complications

Lori stared Lincoln in his eye, pending for a response.

"Are you seriously asking me what was that for? ARE YOU JOKING!" Lincoln yelled. "Just follow me.." He sighed.

Lori was taken aback by the shouting, but then obeyed and followed Lincoln into the garage.

"Alright, twerp. Why are we here?" Lori said, but no response.

"Why are we HERE! You're wasting my time!" Lori growled, impatience growing, but still no answer.

"Fine.. guess I have to do this."

Lori slapped Lincoln across his face.

"WHY ARE WE HERE!" She finally yelled.

"Well, one, don't slap me again."

Lincoln tightened his fist, and slammed the baseball bat across Lori's face, as she flew to the ground. He slammed the bat rapidly, as blood poured out of her mouth.

"I'm not a psychopath... hope you realize you did this." He said, stomping on her head. "Now to get ya cleaned up... pathetic bitch."

He dragged her body and placed it behind Luna's instruments. He wiped his forehead.

"Now to get me cleaned up.. again."

He exited the garage, heading towards his house.
_______________
Lincoln was laying in his bed, when the sound of shrieking filled his ears, echoing from the house. It sounded like it was coming from the garage.

"Whats that noise?" Luan questioned.

"I don't know, but let's check it out," Lucy responded.

The group of kids went into the garage, noticing first a shocked Luna, then the dead body.

"OH, MY GOD!" They all said, sans Luna.

"Who could've dd-done this!" Leni said, tears sparkling in her eyes threatening to fall out.

By now, half of the Loud's were crying. All Lincoln could do was silently laugh.. how pathetic they are.

"Kids, What is all the ruckus-"

Rita and Lynn Sr looked at the body.

"LORI!" Rita said. "LYNN, CALL THE POLICE AND 911!"

He nodded and dialed.
_______
The police arrived at the scene, Lori's body being taken by the ambulance.

"We'll have to run a series of tests, now may you please exit the garage?"

The family sniffled and did so.

Lucy was curious, though. Who could've done it? Leni? No, she's too nice. Could it be Lynn? Nah, she wouldn't do that. Could it be-
The thought hit her head.. Lincoln. She had some disregards, but it all made sense. He beat her and Lynn up.. he said something on that night though. She tried remembering it...
__
I'm done with you two, and if you tell anyone, I'll kill you. Understand? Now how am I going to kill the others...
_____
She gasped silently.
__
"EMERGENCY SIBLING MEETING!" Luna shouted. Everyone poked their heads out of-of their rooms and went to Luna and Luan's room.
"Guys.. we need to talk about something." Luna sighed.
"It's been on our chests for a long time.." Luan added on.
"We know who killed Li-li-Lisa and L-l-Lori..." Luna began to sob.
"WHO?" They all said in unison.
"L-"
"Excuse me, but can Lola Loud step outside for a moment?" The police officer asked.
Lola obeyed and went outside.
"Do you know anything about the murders of Lisa and Lori Loud?" He eyed her.
"N-no!"
"So what was this piece of property doing on the scenes?" He pulled out a tiara."
"B-b-"
The officer put handcuffs on Lola.
"Lola Loud, you are under arrest for murder.
The family gasped, as Lincoln smiled. Now nobody would suspect him.
——6:21—
"And now for our latest story, 6-year-old and pageant champion, Lola Loud has been put under arrest for murder, killing her 2 siblings Lori and Lisa Loud." The reporter said.
"That's right, Hal. It is unbelievable how a 6-year-old would commit this crime. Now to the scene."
"It's just... unbelievable my own child would do this." Lynn Sr said into the microphone.
"May our babies Rest In Peace," Rita said.

"I still can't believe Lola did this..." Lana said.
"Yeah, plus she's only six," Luan said.
Lucy had a look on her face, as she knew who really did it.
"Guys, Lola is a terrible person," Lincoln said. "Right?"
Yeah, true, and correct could be heard overlapping.
"Guys, I need to tell you something.."
GASP
TO BE CONTINUED