•Just Tonight•

(Predebut)
Jaebum's POV:

We were in the practice room working on songs for our debut. All of us writing down lyrics and trying to put it all together.

I looked over to see Yugyeom and BamBam finished with their writing and worked on the song some more. After the rest of the members and I finished writing down lyrics I reviewed them with our manager and then brought them to JYP.

He looked over them and made some few adjustments. He gave me back the papers with every part for each member.

We finally had our first song. Girls Girls Girls.

I went back to the practice room and handed out the papers to each of the members. We practiced the song, it took a while to finally sing/rap the correct lyrics.

A few days passed by and we had made more songs by then. We had finally made our first album: Identify

We practiced until we got it right. After that we finally decided when to release our debut song.

(Present)

I looked back at our girls girls girls music video and saw that it had 50 million views. I smiled to myself.

I thought about all the training we did, all the fear and sleepless nights we went through. It was all worth it.

Being the leader wasn't always easy but knowing I was the leader to six other amazing talented guys made me happy.

"What are you smiling about?" BamBam approached me.

"Nothing." I whispered as I looked back down at my phone, turning it off.

I got up and BamBam followed.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"Hyung! Did you already forget?" He asked with a silly tone.

What did I forget?

"Hmm?" I tilted my head.

BamBam reached out towards my face covering my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to take his hands off me.

"Just walk." He said nudging me a little.

I proceeded to do what the younger one told me. I walked in a room and he uncovered my eyes. The rooms was dark.

"What's the point of this?" I asked.

I searched for BamBam but I guess he had left the room. I suddenly heard the door open and looked towards it.

I saw Jinyoung holding a cake and the rest of the members behind him singing happy birthday to me.

How did I forget my birthday?

I smiled as they kept singing. After that I blew out the candles and the lights turned on. The members gave me a birthday punch/slap. I laughed as we started digging in.

We ate the cake and after that the members gave me presents.

"Guys, you didn't have too! I didn't even remember my own birthday." I laughed.

I opened them and thanked them. We proceeded the day and our manager had taken us out to dinner. We got back and just sat on the couch laughing at Jackson's stupidity.

He tried flirting with the waitress but she turned him down.

"I just asked her for her number! And she comes at me with you're not my type."He frowned as the rest of us laughed.

The day had ended well. The rest of us went into our dorms. We had to share rooms and Jackson got his own room to himself. Jinyoung and Yugyeom went into their room, mark and youngjae went into theirs while I was with BamBam in the living room channel surfing.

"Ooo hyung leave this on!" He said cheerfully as he saw one of the simpson episodes playing.

Ahh this boy really is childish.

I didn't mind because I also liked the Simpsons. I checked my phone and realized it was one in the morning.

I turned of the tv and tried to get up. I felt a pressure on my shoulder and I tried to stand, I saw BamBam asleep on my shoulder. I placed him gently on the couch and got a pillow and blanket for him. I went back to our room and dozed off. I suddenly woke up again.

BamBam's POV:

I woke up on the couch.

How did I get here?

I must have fell asleep yesterday while watching tv. I stood up and scratched my head. I looked over and saw Jaebum sleeping on the other couch, did he fall asleep too?