•It's Okay•

BamBam's POV:

I kissed Jaebum and pulled away for air. He looked at me and I gave him a small smile.

"I. Love. You." I said.

He smiled back. He wrapped his shoulder around mine and we walked back home.

I looked back and saw Yugyeom looking at us. I had forgotten he was still here. He gave me a small nod and walked in another direction.

Yugyeom's POV:

He looked happy. He was happier wih him.  I walked off somewhere. I ended up at the bts dorm. I knocked and saw Suga open the door. I glanced over and saw Jimin and Jungkook making out on the couch.

Gross.

"Hi hyung. Can I stay here for a while?" He looked at Namjoon and he nodded.

He let me in and I sat in between Jungkook and Jimin.

"You guys are gross." I said cringing.

Both JM and JK rolled their eyes.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

"Problems." I replied.

He was my bestfriend. Lately I've been coming to him because of the BamBam situation. But he didn't mind.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked him.

He nodded and we went into Jungkook's room. Nobody but Jungkook knew about my feelings towards BamBam.

"Is it about you know who? You know the giraffe." He asked.

Giraffe, that was our nickname for him since he had long skinny legs.

"yeah." I say nodding.

"What happened now?" He asked.

"You know how Jb and him and dating, well they kissed for the first time today." I felt tears in my eyes.

"You need to look for someone new." Jungkook says placing his hand on my shoulder.

"But what if I can't?" I ask him.

"You will." He gives me a small smile.

"Easy for you to say, you have your lover." I say pointing to Jimin who was at the door.

"You right." He laughs.

"I'll try." I say walking out and leaving the dorm.

I go back to the house and hesitate to walk in, I bite my lip as I go up the stairs. I see BamBam on them and he looks up at me. His eyes were red and puffy.

"What happened?" I ask sitting next to him.

"Nothing." He sniffles.

"It isn't nothing when it seems like you were crying." I tell him.

"I know you, now spill." I say looking at him.

"I don't know.. it's just that-" He begins.

He gets cut off by a door opening, revealing Jinyoung going down the stairs.

"Jackson got a girl's phone number, come on let's go see him-" He says as he looks at BamBam.

"You okay?" He asks and BamBam nods.

"I'm fine." BamBam says hiding his face.

I see Jinyoung nod and then he goes back upstairs.

"Idiot." I say under my breath.

"What?" BamBam asks.

He must have heard me.

BamBam's POV

I heard him say something under his breath but it wasn't clear.

"What?" I ask.

He looks at me and I can see that he's thinking about what to say.

I didn't really notice some of his features before, like the birthmark he had on

"He sees that you're over here crying and shit yet he just goes upstairs, like can't he see that you aren't fine? Because who cries when they're okay? Who cries when they aren't feeling hurt?If you see someone who's in your situation then you stay there with them, and ask them what the hell is wrong until you get an answer that isn't a lie like, "I'm fine." You know how many times people have done that to me? It's annoying and it just makes you hurt even more because it's like they don't even bother to stay and see how you really feel." Yugyeom says looking at the floor.

Why was he being so descriptive?

Have I done this to him before? Have I neglected his feelings when he said he was fine even though he wasn't?