•Still Lonely•

BamBam's POV:
We got home and I walked towards my room. I layed down on my bed as I got a call from my mom.

I ended the call and sighed. I walked towards the door and I saw Jaebum's message.

I felt a sudden pain on the side of my stomach. I took another step and the pain became worse. I backed up against the wall and slid down it. I sat on the floor  panting and then tried to get up again.

I groaned to the unbearable pain I felt. It was so strong that tears started coming out of my eyes. I felt myself pass out for a bit but woke up due to footsteps. I felt the pain again and tears came out of my eyes again.

I looked up and saw Jaebum walking towards me, "Call an ambulance!" I heard him yell. I then passed out again.

I opened my eyes.
-Beep-
I closed them and opened them again.
-Beep-
My eyes closed again.

Jaebum's POV:
"Call an ambulance!" I yelled.

I held BamBam in my arms as his eyes closed. In less than five minutes I heard the sirens.

I got in the back of the ambulence with him as they set him down on the gourney. I texted the members the directions to the hospital.

I looked at BamBam's face, he had turned paler than he was earlier.

I sighed as I kept lookig at him, I saw his eyes open and I felt slighty releived but he had closed them again.

We had arrived at the hospital and they took him into the emergency room.

I kept looking into the room, even though he had many doctors there with him he looked so lonley so empty.

I sat in the waiting room and looked over to see that the members arrived in such little time.

"Did you bring this young man in?" The doctor asked pointing to BamBam.

"Yes." I replied standing up.

"Did he complain before about stomach pain?" The doctor had asked me.

"Yeah, earlier in the day he had said his stomach was hurting but he said he took an advil and then he got pale later on." I looked at him concerned.

"Mhm. Okay well he had tooken more than one pain pill. If he had taken one more he could have overdosed and died." The doctor looked at me.

Died?

"Is he going to be okay?" I looked up at the doctor and then looked down.

"We can't tell yet, the pills actually made a bigger impact on the small pain he felt, we can't tell if he will wake up today or not." The doctor spoke.

"Can we see him?" I asked.

"Yeah but two people at a time." He nodded.

Mark and youngjae walked in first and shortly came out. Then Yugyeom and Jackson went in.

I walked in and the air felt cold. I looked at the pale younger one on his bed.

I looked at all his features closely, like the way his plump lips were parted and the birthmark on his lefy eye, I looked at him like he was a peice of art.

I bit on my lip thinking about the worst case scenario.

I felt water fill my eyes and looked down. A tear fell on my hand. I looked back up and sniffled wiping my tears away.

"J-Jaebum." I heard a voice say.

I looked at BamBam seeing that his eyes were open.

"You're awake!" I said happily.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he just looked at me.

I saw his eyes close once more.

I felt a sudden fear as every noise cancled out. I just looked at the moniter. The flatline appearing as soon as he had closed his eyes, doctors rushing in trying to make him come back.

I came back to reality, the flatline noise was irritating.

I looked at BamBam once more as doctors were telling me to get out of the room.

I let out all my tears as soon as I stepped out of the room. My chest felt tight, I felt light headed.

The person I had feelings for had died right in front me.