•Sick•

Jaebum's POV:

After I made sure BamBam was comfortable I went back to my room. I dozed off quickly but soon woke up again. As an instinct I looked over to BamBam's bed and frowned.

I was used to waking up after I fell asleep to his soft snores but the silence in the room made me feel anxious.

The room was silent and dark. I moved positions trying to get comfortable but I couldn't fall asleep again.

I sighed as I took my pillow and blanket towards the living room. I silently layed down on the couch and heard him snoring quietly. I smiled and then fell asleep.

Something about his presence made me feel calm.

BamBam's POV:

I looked out and saw Jaebum asleep. I grabbed my phone off the table and started scrolling through my feed. I then heard a door open, I looked over and saw Yugyeom rubbing his eyes while walking down the stairs.

"What are you two doing on the couch?" He asked with a sleepy voice.

I shrugged looking at my phone.

"What are you doing?" I glanced over to see Yugyeom near Jaebum.

"Wanna see something funny?" He whispered.

I nodded waiting to see what he was about to pull.

"HYUNG WAKE UP!" The maknae yelled in Jaebum's ear.

He shot open his eyes and sat up quickly. Looking around and saw the evil younger one laughing.

"You are so dead." Jaebum said while getting up.

He began to chase the younger one all around the house while they were both laughing waking up the rest of the members.

"He told me too!" Yugyeom pointed to me.

Jaebum looked over at me and I got up beginning to get chased with Yugyeom. JB had finally cought up and ruffled our hair playfully.

"Hyung! You ruined my hair!" The younger one whined.

"Hmmh, it looks the same to me." I tilted my head.

Both Jaebum and Yugyeom rolled their eyes.

I heard the rest of the members groaning as they came down the stairs.

"Why are you up so early?" The sleepish Mark said.

"Ummm... it's one in the afternoon hyung." I looked at him.

"Wow.. I don't remember the last time we slept for that long." He pulled out his phone and just stared at it.

"COCO!" I exclaimed as I saw the cute dog trotting down the stairs.

"Hey what about me?" Youngjae exclaimed.

I just waved at him carelessly showing more affection to the dog. I took a picture with Coco and posted it on twitter.

 I took a picture with Coco and posted it on twitter

"Payback for not paying attention to your hyung." Youngjae came over to me and smacked me lightly on the back of my hed.

"So what are we doing today?" I laughed as I shook my head.

The members looked at each other.

"What should we do?" Jinyoung spoke.

"How about we hang out with BTS today? Jungkook and I were gonna go out to eat but I can ask him if he can invite the other members too!" Yugyeom added.

Yugyeom's POV:

YG: Hey, you know how we're going out to eat later today? How about you invite the rest of bts and I can come with the rest of Got7!

JK: Sure! I'll tell the hyungs right now.

JK: They said okay.

YG: What time are we going?

JK: How bout 5?

YG: Sounds good I'll see you then.

JK: k, see you soon.

"Hyungs he said yeah, but get ready cause we're going at 5." I stated.

Jaebum's POV:

As Yugyeom told us to get ready I picked up my pillow and blanket along with BamBam's and set it on out beds. I went into my closet and put on a new set of clothes. I layed on my bed while scrolling through twitter. I saw the picture BamBam had posted and chuckled.

"Cute right?" He said looking at the picture on my phone.

I smiled and nodded. He began to change while I was still scrolling through my feed.

He layed down on his bed and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh nothing my stomach has been hurting since the morning." He stated.

"Are you okay?" I looked at him in worry.

"Yeah I'll be fine I already took an advil." He responded.

I nodded and continued to use my phone.

What felt like ten mintues became a full three hours. The members were ready to go and we met up with BTS at a Korean restaurant.

We began to eat but I noticed that BamBam looked pale.

"Hey are you okay?" I tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He said hiding his face.

I was bothered by it but soon enough he began to eat and his face became less pale.

We had finished and said our goodbyes to the other band. We went back to our place and sat on the couch.

BamBam walked to our room as soon as we got home. Since it was a Friday I decided to play a movie and make popcorn.

I texted BamBam from the living room too lazy to get up from the couch.

JB: Movie's on come out.
BB: I'll go out in a few
JB: okay.

I set my phone down on the table continuing to watch the movie with the rest of the members.

I checked my phone again and saw that an hour had passed and the movie ended. Mark looked for another one as the other members got more snacks.
"You aren't gonna watch?" Yugyeom asked me.

"Yeah hold on I'll be right back." I stood up and walked towards my room.

As I got close I heard groans coming from the other side.

I opened the door and saw BamBam on the floor holding onto his stomach with tears flowing down his eyes.