•Mistakes•

BamBam's POV:

I felt a small pressure against my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Jaebum in front of me.

His lips on mine, he opened his eyes and I stared into his. He pulled back.

Why did it feel so right?

I pulled the back of his neck making his lips get closer to mine. I had kissed him back.

BamBam stop what are you doing?

It went on for a rough 10 seconds. He pulled back and I blushed a deep red.

"Why?" I asked him hiding my face.

"I- I don't know." Was all he could say.

I looked at him, he didn't bother to look at me back.

"This is for you." He said giving me a balloon. I smiled at him.

I saw as the rest of the members came in. Jaebum looked over to them and got up, leaving in a hurry.

Jaebum's POV:

I had kissed him, he kissed me back. What did this mean?

I noticed as the members walked in. I rushed out of the room going to out of the building completely.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

Why was I crying? Didn't I want this?

"Fuck." I cursed.

What if he tells the rest what we did?

I went back upstairs and walked into the room. They were laughing at Jackson once again getting turned down by a nurse.

I looked over at BamBam, he was smiling.

That smile of his made me sure that I did, I did want the kiss to happen, and I wanted it to happen again.

The day passed by as doctors came in to check how he was doing. By the time alk the tests were done and came back one of the nurses said that he could leave by the end of today.

I smiled at the words she had said.

She gave us a list on what he could and couldn't eat for the week.

The rest ended up leaving early as I stayed there with him.

"Jaebum.." He spoke. "Why did you kiss me?" He questioned me again.

I looked into his eyes I opened my mouth to begin to speak until I heard a noise come from the door. Jackson.

He ran down the hall screaming like a girl who found out her bestfriend has a boyfriend.

I looked at him with fury in my eyes.

BamBam's POV:

Before Jaebum spoke Jackson ran making girly noises. I looked over to Jaebum and saw the anger in his eyes.

Did he not want them knowing?

I continued to look at his expression.

If he meant the kiss, why doesn't he want the rest to know?

"Jaebum what did the kiss mean to you?" I asked firmly.

He just looked at me.

"Because to me it didn't mean anything. I got caught up in the moment and kissed you back." I continued.

Why was I saying this?

"It was a mistake, I'm sorry but I don't have any feelings." I lied.

He just looked at me. I held back my tears not wanting him to see my lies.

He got up and left.

Jaebum's POV:

"It didn't mean anything to me...It was a mistake." His words hit me hard.

I walked up and left the room. I figured Jacksom had already tolden the other members by now, or at least he had tolden Mark and Youngjae. The three were like bestfriends.

As expected the three walked up to me.

"You-" Mark started.

"Yeah." I cut him off walking past him.

"Don't tell the others." I sighed.

We went back home forgeting that BamBam was arriving today.

The room door opened and he placed his things down startling me.

Silence filled the room.

"B-" I broke the silence.

"I'm sleeping in Yugyeom's room tonight, Jinyoung is sleeping here." He said as he grabbed his charger and phone.

"BamBam wait." I got up and grabbed his wrist.

He looked into my eyes as I looked into his.

"What do you want? I already told you the kiss was a mistake." He spoke.

"Do you not know?" I started.

"Don't you know how long I've been waiting to do that? And you tell me it was a mistake!? You kissed me back! So I know too fucking well that it wasn't a mistake! I have liked you for months now." I yelled at him.

He released himself from my grip.

BamBam's POV:

"Let me tell you again... I don't like you." I said turning around. A tear fell down my cheek. I walked out and went into Yugyeom's room telling him everything.