•All For You•

Jaebum's POV:

I saw him walk out of our room going towards Yugyeom and Jinyoung's room.

Jinyoung opened the door and placed his pillow on BamBam's bed. I rolled my eyes at the sight of him.

"Wow nice to see you too." Jinyoung said.

"Sorry, it's just that..." I hesitated.

I then told him what happened about the kiss and what he had said about it. I had already told him my feelings towards BamBam but he kept it a secret.

Jinyoung was like a bestfriend to me. He would always be there when I needed to vent my feelings or anything.

"Jaebum-" Jinyoung began.
"If you really do love him, why don't you tell him?" He continued.

"I did... but he just said he didn't have feelings. It broke my heart but I choose to believe that he didn't mean it." I replied.

"Then do it again." Jinyoung said.

"What?" I questioned.

"Kiss him again, this time make sure he's aware of it. If he kisses back then he obviously likes you." He finished.

We fell asleep around midnight and woke up again the next day. Mark had already made food and cleaned the house. I looked to see that BamBam and Yugyeom were still in his room.

Why did I feel jealousy to the fact that Yugyeom had slept with him.

The door opened and I saw Yugyeom walk out of the room.

I pouted as I saw him come out thinking it was BamBam.

Why did I feel like this?

BamBam's POV (last night):

I walked in to see the maknae on his bed playing video games.

"Wanna join?" He said giving me a controller.

I shook my head and layed down on Jinyoung's bed.

I looked through my phone as the younger one paused his game.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing why?" I responded.

"Come on you're my bestfriend I know when something's up and you never want to sleep in my room unless you're mad at Jaebum or something is up. So what happened?" He asked again.

I told him everything. That he kissed me and all that, the way I lied to his face saying I didn't feel anything or have feelings towards him.

"But do you? Do you have feelings for him." Yugyeom questioned.

"I don't know!" I sighed.

"I mean I do... but why didn't he want anyone to know is he that embarrassed of me? He told me that he liked me for months but why wait until now?" I sat up.

Yugyeom just shrugged returning to his game.

What good help.

Jaebum's POV (present):

I looked over to see Yugyeom signaling me to come over to him.