•You & I•

BamBam's POV:
I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital I looked over and saw Jaebum crying.

"J-Jaebum." I forced myself to say.

His lips moved but I heard nothing, I looked at him not able to move. I closed my eyes one last time.

Jaebum's POV:

I had managed to stop crying, I didn't want the rest of the members to see me like this. But honestly I was dying on the inside.

From the way he looked pale earlier to now, there were so many ways to have prevented this.

Now there he was dead, heart stopped beating, emotionless, souless, empty.

I went into the bathroom, and let all my tears out. I looked in the mirror, I was a mess. I splashed water on my face and then walked out.

As I walked out I didn't see him in his room anymore.

No.

"W-Where did they take him?" I asked Jackson.

"They took him upstairs to a room, his heart started to beat again." He spoke.

I closed my eyes and sighed in releif.

"What room?" I asked one of the nurses quickly.

"Room 30b" She responded.

The guys and I took the elevator upstairs. I walked a fast pace towards his room.

I controlled my happiness and put on a small smile.

I opened the door and found a sleeping BamBam. He woke up due to Yugyeom tripping over a wire.

"What happened?" The boy had asked.

"You passed out several times and I found you on the floor. You idiot how could you have taken so many pills!" I said angrily.

I saw his face sadden.

"But I'm glad you're okay." I softly said to him.

We continued to talk for a while until visitation hours were done. He was going to stay there for a week so the doctors could see if they found anything else wrong.

We went back home and I layed on my bed, once again uncomfortable without BamBam's presence. I felt lonley without him, the house felt quiet.

Usually Jackson and him would be up yelling at this hour making all types of inhuman noises.

I picked up my phone deciding not to sleep, I came across the picture of him with CoCo again. His words replayed in my head from earlier.

"Cute right?" His voice said in my head.

His voice replayed in my head, his korean accent made me smile. The boy originated from Thailand had made me fall in love with him about a few months ago.

I felt tears forming again as I thought of him being dead. It would have been like this everyday, me regreting not confessing, silence all over the house, in my room, everything being different without him.

BamBam's POV:

The hospital room was boring. I checked my phone to see if anyone was awake. I texted everyone and only one person replied back.

BB: Hey are you awake?
JB: Yeah, whats up?
BB: I'm bored :(
JB: me too.
BB: Really I thought you would be sleeping by now.

A few minutes passed by and he didn't respond.

JB: Nope it's pretty quiet without you.
BB: yeah it's quiet here too.
BB: Wanna facetime?

I waited a few seconds and saw Jaebum's name pop up on my phone. I pressed the green accept button and started talking with him.

I soon fell asleep thinking I had ended the call.

Jaebum's POV:

I heard him fall asleep, this was better than him not being here. I smiled to myself as I placed my phone on the night stand and charged it. The sound of his voice had made me feel better. The sound he usually made when he slept calmed me down.

I woke up to the beeping sounds coming from my phone. I looked over and saw BamBam still asleep I chuckled as I pressed the end call button.

I showered and got ready, I took my keys without telling the rest of the members and drove to the hospital. I bought him a balloon that said 'Get Well Soon' and went into his room. He was still sleeping.

I noticed his features again this time just focusing on his lips.

I had done something I couldn't believe I was doing.

I leaned in and our noses were touching.

I grabbed his cheek and leaned in even more closing my eyes landing my lips on his.

I opened my eyes and saw that his were open too.

I pulled away and looked at him in shock. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me towards him.

What caught me by surprise was that he kissed me back.