He Wants You

Me and my boyfriend Taylor were at his house, just the two of us. We were watching a movie, the Titanic, to be exact. We were cuddling on his couch. My stomach starts to growl.

"Babe, do you want some popcorn?" I look up at him.

"Sure, sounds good." He smiles. I get up and look in his pantry, knowing where everything was since I'd been to his house a million times. I grab the popcorn and put it in the microwave. I start typing numbers into the microwave, when I feel a pair of familiar hands push my hair off to one side, hug me from behind, and kiss my neck. He knows I love neck kisses, and I can tell what he's trying to do. He whispers into my ear sending chills down my spine and he starts nibbling at my ear and neck. I let a moan escape my mouth and I turn to face one sexy Taylor. He pulls me close to him and slowly but passionately kisses my lips. He moves his hands up and down my body and I smile into the kiss.

"Jump." he whispers.

I jump up, and he catches me. He runs his tongue along my lower lip begging for entrance. He slips his tongue in and we full on make out. He carries me to his bedroom and lays me down on his bed facing up. He pulls off his shirt and climbs on top of me, kissing my lips, then my neck, making me moan quietly and bite my lip. His breathing on my neck sends shivers down my spine.

"Y/N I wanna make love to you. It's all about you. I'll be gentle." He whispers into my neck. He pulls off my shirt and starts planting kisses all up my stomach. He unclasps my bra and kisses my neck some more. He gets off me and starts to unbuckle his pants, and pulls everything off. He gets back onto me, and slips my shorts and panties off. Our bodies are pressed together as he continues covering me in kisses and love bites. His hand lowers to rub on my clit and I let out a loud moan, arching my back. He inserts a finger, and slowly thrusts it in and out, filling me with pleasure. He curls his fingers hitting my G-spot and I breathe out his name. He pulls a condom out from his dresser and slides it on.

"Are you ready babe?" he whispers into my ear. I nod, biting my lip. He slowly slides it, and it hurts just a little bit. My face scrunches up but then my face relaxes as pain is replaced with pleasure. He moves in and out slowly, making me feel every inch of him, with all the pleasure. I bite my lip to keep from moaning, but they escape anyway. He keeps riding me and giving me all his love, going slowly and gently.

"Taylor I'm close" I moan, feeling a knot in my stomach. I release and he releases shortly after. He collapses on top of me, burying his face in my neck, both of us breathing heavily. He gets off me and disposes of the condom, then cuddles with me on the bed.

"I like it slow and gentle like that" I say, smiling.

"Me too babe. I love you, Y/N." he says, planting a kiss on my temple.

"I love you too babe." I reply. We lay there for awhile, then we get up, and get dressed. We go back to watch the movie, and I remember that I put popcorn in the microwave. I open up the microwave door and retrieve the popcorn.

"Fuck it got cold" I giggle, holding the popcorn.

"That's okay. I'll still eat it." Taylor replies, smiling at me. We go to watch the rest of the movie and enjoy our popcorn.