Truth or Dare SMUT

My friends Mahogany, Nash, and Carter convinced me to go to this "crazy party", though I'm not much of a party girl. Taylor, Shawn, Cam, Jack J, Jack G, and Sam were also coming. I put on my little black dress and heels, did my hair and makeup, and headed out to Nash's car. I could see Taylor eyeing me up and down as I entered the car, and I could see him bite his lip out of the corner of my eye. Carter, Jack J, and Jack G were in a different car. I had feelings for Taylor, but I didn't know if he liked me or not, bug judging by his reaction to seeing me, I think he feels the same way. I'm just too shy to talk to him.

We arrived at the party and had a few drinks.

"Who's up for a game of truth or dare?" Jack G says deviously. We all agreed and sat in a circle with a few others from the party. With the party atmosphere and tipsy partiers, I could tell that this game would be Rated R.

"Okay. I'll go first. Cam," Jack G starts, "truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"C'mon man... already? Fine. Have you ever eaten out a girl?" Jack interrogates Cam

"...Maybe..." Cam looks down, smiling. "Y/N, truth or dare?" Cam asks me.

"Dare..."

"I dare you, right now, to give Taylor a handjob." Cam smirks.

"Seriously Cam?" I throw him a dirty look, but I'm glad he chose that dare, I wanted to get dirty with Taylor. I crawl over to Taylor, and I can see the lust in his gorgeous brown eyes. He leans back, propped up on his elbows. I slowly unbutton his pants and pull them down with his boxers. I grab the tip and massage it a bit, and Taylor lets out some soft moans. I pump up and down, occasionally massaging the tip with my thumb. Taylor throws his head back and climaxes on ny hand. I crawl back over to my spot, pretty satisfied with myself. I can hear some guys whispering "damn..."

"Mahogany, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Nash for ten seconds." I set my timer as Mahogany goes over to Nash, and they makeout until the timer goes off.

"Taylor, truth or dare?" Mahogany asks Taylor.

"I'm scared but dare."

"I dare you to eat out and finger Y/N for 5 minutes." As she says this, my stomach is instantly filled with butterflies. Taylor crawls over to me, lifts up my dress, and takes my panties off. He spreads my legs, leaving kisses all down my left thigh. He inserts two fingers while licking and sucking on my clit. I moan and bite my lip, only making Taylor go faster. He takes out his fingers, and begins to eat me out while rubbing my clit with his thumb. I arch my back and moan while grabbing his hair. The timer goes off, and Taylor plants one last kiss there before getting up and back into his spot.

"Carter, truth or dare?" Taylor asks Carter.

"Dare."

"I dare you to grind on her." Taylor says, pointing to some random chick in our circle. Carter goes over to grind on her.

"Cam, truth or dare?" Carter asks Cam.

"Truth."

"Do you think Taylor and Y/N would make a cute couple?"

"I think they'd be perfect together." Cam smiles. I blush, and look at the floor.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Cam asks me.

"Seriously, why is it always me?" I laugh, "But dare."

"Go upstairs and fuck Taylor."

Everybody oohs and I have no choice. I walk over to Taylor and we walk upstairs and go into one of the unoccupied rooms.

"Taylor if you don't want to, we don't have to." I tell him, looking at the floor. He lifts my chin to look at him.

"Y/N, I've had a crush on you ever since I first saw you. It would be my pleasure," he says softly, the lust in his eyes becoming stronger.

"I feel the same way, I was just too afraid to talk to you." He kisses me softly on the lips, already shirtless. He takes off my dress, placing his warm hands on my waist. He gently pushes me on the bed, climbing on me, grinding on me, and kissing my neck. I take off my bra, and he starts massaging one while sucking on the other. I can't resist him. He's just so good at this. He slips off my panties then his own pants, but not before pulling a condom out of his pocket. I slide it on him and he immediately enters himself into me, making me bite my lip. He thrusts hard and kisses my neck, which makes me moan uncontrollably. My moans gave him more motivation. He picks up the pace, making me arch my back. I push him over to get on top, straddling him. He places his hands on my waist as I rock back and forth and bounce. I can tell he's enjoying the view. I go faster and his head goes back in pleasure. He moans loudly as he climaxes, and I climax shortly after. I lay next to him, under the sheets.

"Wanna go back down?" I ask him.

"Nah. Let's stay here a little longer," he replies and we cuddle up next to each other.

------

A/N: lol i haven't posted i awhile but hopefully this makes up for it <3