Don't Leave Me

*Warning: may be triggering*

Also just FYI in case you didn't know Y/N means your name so you can read this and put your name in as you read it. Y/F/N means your friend's name.

---

*Your POV*

I sat on my bed with my legs crossed, just looking at my feet. Tears were dripping down my face, and landed on the pillow I was holding tightly to my chest. I thought about what they all said to me. All the insults those people spat at me. I ran those words through my head repeatedly. All the bullying started about 3 months ago, and it did lead me to cut, but the cutting just wasn't enough. At first, it made the pain go away. Now, it does nothing for me. My boyfriend Taylor knew I cut, and when I was with him, I felt better. He supported me, comforted me. But he still couldn't make all of the pain go away. I started crying uncontrollably. Nobody was home but me. I could cry as loudly as I wanted, and I could do so in peace.

*Taylor's POV*

Y/N hasn't texted me in awhile. I hope she's okay. I texted her best friend Y/F/N asking her if Y/N had talked to her recently.

Taylor: Hey Y/F/N have you talked to Y/N recently?

Y/F/N: Not in a couple of days, no.

I think about this for a bit, and then I get a call from Y/N. I answer immediately.

"Taylor I can't do this anymore I'm so sorry." Y/N says through the phone.

"Y/N what are you talking about, are you okay?" I answer.

"No I'm not okay. I can't do this anymore. I can't live like this. Goodbye Taylor." she replies, obviously very upset. She hangs up on me before I even have time to say anything. Was she breaking up with me? I thought about it for a split second and then it hit me. She's going to kill herself. I jump up and run to my car. I start driving quickly to Y/N's house, and on the way there, I call Y/F/N. She answers.

"Y/N is trying to kill herself I'm driving to her house right now." I cry into the phone. I hang up and pick up the speed.

*Your POV*

I hung up my phone and set it down on my pillow. I slowly get up and walk to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I open the medicine cabinet and take out a bottle of pills. I hear the sound of an opening door but I ignore it. I put a handful of the pills in my mouth with tears streaming down my face. I'm about to swallow the pills with a water bottle when the bathroom door opens suddenly. It startles me, so I drop the pill bottle and the water bottle, and the water spills all over the floor. I see Taylor approaching me. He picks up the water bottle, and pulls me into a hug.

"Baby please spit those pills out right now." Taylor commands me. I sigh and spit them out into my hand and dump them into the sink. He hugs me tighter, and I start bawling into his shoulder. He pulls away and looks me in the eye. It's very clear that he was crying as well.

"Y/N please tell me why you wanted to do this." Taylor is barely able to talk.

"I can't take all the hateful words people say. They really get to me." I reply.

"Ignore it. I know it's hard, but you can do it. You're beautiful, and I love you. Please don't do this again."

"I love you too Taylor." He kisses me softly on the lips. I instantly felt happiness fill up inside me, as I realize Taylor loves and accepts me for who I am.