Truth Or Dare?

I sat in the Magcon boys' hotel room. We were all hanging out together. I was just a friend of theirs, though Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, and Cameron Dallas all knew I had a crush on Taylor Caniff. I mean, come on! He's a really sweet guy, not to mention he's really hot.

"Hey guys let's play truth or dare! " Carter suggests.

"Yeah sure." We all say. We all get in a big circle. Carter starts.

"Umm... Nash. Truth or Dare?" Carter asks Nash.

"Hmm..." Nash begins. "Tru...DARE."

"Okay. I dare you to... run down the halls, streaking." Carter replies, with a mischievous look on his face. Nash sighs and goes into the bathroom to strip. He comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist, and Carter opens the door for him. The rest of us stay seated, respecting the fact that he probably doesn't want us to watch. Carter watches from behind, to make sure Nash does the dare.

"One... two... THREE!" Nash counts, then rips off his towel, and runs down the halls. We all laugh hysterically as Nash comes back into the room with his towel. He gets dressed in the bathroom and comes back out, and sits in his spot.

"Okay that was embarrassing. There was an old dude walking out of his room!" Nash exclaims. "Okay. Y/N. Truth or dare?" Nash asks me.

"Dare. Shit what did I just do..." I replied.

"I dare you..." Nash begins, grabbing some whipped cream. "...to squirt this whipped cream all up Taylor's torso and lick it up." Nash smiles deviously. I can just feel my face turn bright red. I liked Taylor, but I didn't want to make it obvious, or seem easy. I flip off Nash and yank the whipped cream out of his hand. Taylor takes off his shirt, and lays down on the ground. I spray it all from the bottom of his torso to the top of his abs. I sigh heavily, and lower my face onto Taylor's abs. I slowly lick it all up, off his body, and Taylor seems to be enjoying it... I wipe the excess cream off my face. I awkwardly get up and sit back down in my spot. Nash laughs at me and I give him a I-am-going-to-kill-you look. Carter nudges Taylor, and Taylor smiles, looking at the ground. There were a few more rounds until Cam picked Taylor.

"Taylor. Truth or dare?" Cam asks Taylor.

"...Dare." Taylor replies.

"I dare you to kiss Y/N, and it has to be for at least 10 seconds." Cam answers. My eyes widen and I just look at Taylor. He walks over to me and he grabs me cheek gently, pulling me towards him. He leaned in, and so did I. He started kissing me softly, and after 5 seconds, it got a little more heated. Everyone was "ooh"-ing and making kissing noises. The kiss lasted for more than 10 seconds.

"Okay you two go get a room!" Nash says, after about 11 seconds of the kiss.

"Right sorry Y/N" Taylor says and pulls away.

"No, it's okay" I start, smiling. "I liked it."

"Really? Me too." Taylor replies, smiling and blushing. We go sit down, and Taylor sits right next to me. After a few rounds, we decide to end the game. Everyone starts talking, and Taylor pulls me to the side.

"Hey Y/N... I... I guess I kind of like you."

"It's okay. I sort of like you too" I reassure him, smiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, clearly nervous.

"Sure" I reply, and pull him into a kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck, and his on my waist.

"Get a room!" Cam yells at us.