Hardly

She told Haein about the kiss that night. It had made her feel so happy, that she couldn't just keep it to herself. She had to tell someone about it, and it just happened that Haein seemed like the perfect person to tell.

"You sound like you're in love," Haein replied after Yewon recounted the kiss to her. "Are you finally falling for your husband?" the maid asked with a content smile.

"I don't know," was Yewon's answer.

"From the way your eyes are twinkling, I would say so, your highness..."

-

The kiss stayed on her mind and carried into her dreams. Actually, she dreamt of many versions of that kiss, one from which she woke up breathless and with a warm and electric feeling engulfing her body. When she realized that it was a dream, her eyes widened and her cheeks reddened with embarrassment. Did she really have such a dream?

It was a vivid and physical dream, one in which their kiss was followed by more kissing, a hungrier kind of kissing, which escalated into a desire for even more and more contact. The end result was an image that was now branded in her head, one that she was determined to keep in her head until death because it was so dirty.

That one kiss had set off her imagination into such sinful territory. It had so much of an impact on her, and she didn't know why. Why did she only feel like this now? How many times had they kissed before, and how many times had they even slept together. Why did a simple kiss make her feel more stimulated than any other interaction she ever had with him?

Maybe Haein was right, she thought. Maybe she was actually falling for her husband.

-

The next time she saw him that morning, Yewon couldn't even look at him, because every time she looked at him, she remembered her dream with all the graphic and embarrassing details. Her eyes were on the floor and her cheeks were flushed with warmth. If he could read her thoughts right now, how horrified would he be?

"Good morning," he called out to her.

She gave him a quick and awkward smile, trying but failing to mask her unease.

"So... what did you dream about last night?" he suddenly asked, making her eyes widen and her mouth gape with pure horror. Why was he asking about her dream?

Did he know what she dreamt about? Did he perhaps hear her make embarrassing sounds last night? Did she talk in her sleep? What humiliating things had he heard her say?

"Y...you know about it??" she asked sheepishly, avoiding his gaze as much as she could.

"Yes, I do," he answered dubiously.

Yewon felt absolutely mortified, and she didn't mask it anymore. She just covered her face and moped. "How did you find out?" she mumbled through her hands.

"You told me," he answered. "Yesterday, you said that the dead would tell you how to make me laugh in your dream."

Oh.

Yewon had completely forgotten about that. She had completely forgotten that she had spoken to Solbin yesterday, and that she had asked her how to make Seungcheol laugh. And she had completely forgotten that Seungcheol was expecting to see her act on that dream. That's why he asked about the dream...

But was Solbin really was responsible for that dream? Yewon asked herself. What was the girl trying to tell her?

"What did you dream about?" Seungcheol asked with narrowed eyes, obviously realizing that it was a special kind of dream.