3

"I'm so so sorry Mills-"

"Sadie it's okay!" I reassured her.

"No it isn't, I should have been in that class! I could have stopped Beau and shut her down for being so mean to you! You are my family, and I love you, I can't let her get away with this." Sadie said as she hugged me.

"I love you cousin." I said as a tear escaped my eye.

"I love you too." She said as my phone went off. Sadie grabbed it for me and her eyebrows raised.

"Who texted?" I asked.

"Finn." She said, passing the phone to me.

Finn: Hey, I heard about what happened... I'm on my way to the hospital, sit tight💝I have cherry cola and twizzlers to give you, I know you love them when you are in hospitals. Everything will be okay Mills, I promise

I sighed and smiled at my phone.

"You really love him don't you?" Sadie asks as I look at her with a smile.

"More than anything in the world."

__

"I wish I could have been there Millie, I would have shut her down." Finn said, pretending to sound confident. I chucked a little as silence filled the air. "Mills?"

"Yeah?" I said, looking into his eyes. I love his eyes.

"Are you sure you was okay earlier? I've been worrying all day..." He said as I smiled.

"I just have a lot on my mind, nothing serious. Don't worry about me Finny." I said, putting my hand on top of his without realising. Finn looked at my hand and his face turned a light shade of pink, I snapped out of my thought and noticed what I had done. I quickly removed my hand and put it back onto my lap and looking down away from him.

"W-What have you got on y-your mind?" He stuttered.

"I told you, nothing serious." I replied, still looking away from him.

"Millie, you know you can tell me anything right?" He said as I realised;

This is the moment. Go on Millie. You can do this.

I looked at him, and he had worry in his eyes. I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Finn... There's something I-"

"Millie!!!" My mom came bursting through the door as she rushed to my side.

As much as I needed my mom right now, I wish we arrived 5 minutes later...