7

More tears escape my eyes as I realise how much I regretted doing what I did. I never self harmed again, and I never will. It didn't help me whatsoever. Apart from being more open to Finn.

I heard a knock on the door;

"Millie? I know you're in there okay, and I'm sorry if I made you upset and everything but... Please come out so we can talk." He said as I opened the door straight away and looked him in the eye.

"You didn't do anything wrong, it's okay. I'm just stressed out, I need you to stop asking how I am because I'm about to tell you now." I said, stepping closer to him. "I am more than okay. I am great."

"Glad to hear." He said as I smiled. "Well I was thinking if you got ready I could take you out for an early dinner? How does that sound?"

"I would love to but I don't think my mom would be happy if she came home and I wasn't here..." I said sadly as Finn smiled.

"It's okay, we can go tomorrow night." He said as I smiled. "Well I'm going to go before my mom realises I snuck out-"

"She's going to kill you." I interrupted as we both laughed. We walked downstairs and Finn walked out my door.

"Thank you for today." He said.

"No, thank you." I replied as he winked at me and began jogging home. I watched him jog and my heart began racing.

I'm in love with my best friend, I just wish he knew.