Soulmate AU

So in this au you have a tattoo that represents you and your soulmate for exmp. Percabeth has a book floating in the ocean on their ankle.

NPOV

The day I turned 14, and the day my family moved to Long Island New-York, is when my soulmate mark appeared. It appeared on the inner side of my wrist so I could see it pretty easy, it was a yin and yang style sun and moon tattoo with an WxN under it, which I pretty much assumed I was the moon but who was my sun?

Now I'm 15 and going into my sophomore year of high school at my new school and I haven't met anyone who's name started with a W or who reminded me of the sun. 

Oh wait how rude of me, my name's Nico DiAngelo, I'm 15, I wear mostly black, I have black hair and brown eyes and I'm gay.

Now that that's out of the way it's the first day of school

---------------------------------------

WPOV

The day I turned 14 is when my soulmate mark appeared. It appeared on the inner side of my wrist so I could see it pretty easy, it was a yin and yang style sun and moon tattoo with an WxN under it, which I pretty much assumed I was the sun but who was my moon?

Now I'm 15 and going into my sophomore year of high school and I haven't met anyone who's name started with a N or who reminded me of the moon.

Oh wait how rude of me, my name's Will(iam) Solace, I'm 15, I wear mostly bright colors , I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm gay.

Now that that's out of the way it's the first day of school

-------------------------------------

3rd person

Will got to his homeroom and plopped down in the back so the teacher couldn't see him staring at his tattoo instead of listening. The bell went for the start of the new school year and the teacher, Mrs.Dodds, got up to make an announcement.

"Class, for the new school year we will be having a new student joining our homeroom!" she said enthusiastically

Will was half asleep when a reasonably short boy with jet black hair, pale skin, and wearing black walked in which woke him up right away. He started to feel warm as pink blush creeped across his face.

'Please let his name start with an N, please let his name start with an N!' Will thought repeatedly

"This is Nico DiAngelo, He just moved out here last year and went to a different high school, so he'll need someone to show him around, any volunteers?" Mrs. Dodds asked apprehensively

Will looked around the room covertly to see if anyone was looking at Nico lustfully besides him and his eyes met the side of Drew's face which looked if she was in awe and about to raise her hand. His hand shot up not-so-subtly

  "I'll show him around Mrs.Dodds" he said shooting a smug look at Drew her eyes looking completely enraged

" Thank you Mr.Solace! Nico you can go with Will to his classes until you get comfortable and then you can follow your own schedule!

Nico shrugged and sat down next to the boy who surprisingly wanted to associate with him. He looked at Will up and down before sitting next to him with the intention of not paying attention to the lesson. Nico pulled his leather jacket's sleeve up to look at his tattoo, Will noticed this and looked own at the bracelets he was wearing to cover his tattoo on the same place Nico's was. The more Will thought about telling Nico that he had the same tat on his wrist the more Nico reminded him of the moon.

Sorry to leave this on a cliffhanger but I have a bit of no idea where im going with this so i'm gonna make a part two soon

-Solangelo out!