Fairytale AU part...3?

I've written three of these haven't I? Whatever dosent matter. Also WHAT THE FRICK THIS BOOK IS #12 IN SOLANGELO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! also shout out to my favorite little hades family who keeps finding their siblings in the comments of one of my chapters, love you guys!

3rd person POV

Will kept rushing around, pulling his clothes out of drawers, off of hangers and up from the floor. He was flailing around pulling on his white tuxedo vest followed by tugging on his white dress pants, that were pleated down the middle. 

He looked up to see Nico still laying in his bed, covers bundled around him with an aura of serenity about him. The morning sun filling the room in light and cast light shadows across Nico's face but ultimately made him glow.

Will paused, one leg in his pants, his vest mostly buttoned up and his blonde curls going wild. He watched the slight rise and fall of Nico's chest as he heard a slight inhale every few seconds. He looked stunning, Will thought. He knew he was making the right choice of choosing Nico instead of some washed up blonde that left a party at midnight.

He pulled his pants on all the way and buttoned up the rest of his vest as he walked over to the edge of his bed. He sat down very gently and looked at Nico closer. His eyebrows were creased ever so slightly and he had a little drool coming out of his slightly ajar mouth. 

'Nico' Will whispered, shaking Nico's shoulder slightly

Nico didn't respond and kept sleeping soundly

'Nico' Will said a bit louder

Still nothing except a bit of hair falling into Nico's face from its place behind his ear.

'NICO!' Will yelled jumping on top of him

'AHH!' Nico yelped as a happy weight landed on top of him

'Good morning sweetie' Will grinned as he sat on Nico's stomach, holding his wrists down.

'H-hey Will' Nico stuttered, his face hueing pink

'Come now Neeks, we have to get ready for my proclamation to the kingdom that you're to be my husband' Will said slipping off Nico and walking to his armoir to retrieve his red sash(just imagine roman from sanders sides outfit) 

He pulled it on and clipped it into place. He looked to his left where he had harshly thrown his crown the previous evening. He placed it on his head, which the crown was still slightly too big. It slid down his forehead slightly but stayed at an angle which he could still see from, so he left it. 

Nico hadn't moved, except for sitting up on the bed.

'Well come on Nico! Let's get you dressed! Chop Chop!' Will said turning and corralling Nico into his walk-in closet.

'But, these are all the clothes I have' Nico said touching Will's hand which found a place on his shoulder

'Do you think I would let my beautiful boy wear that now that I'm allowed to shower you with affection?' Will said looking into Nico's dark brown eyes.

'I-' Nico stammered, turning even darker red

'Here, this will do nicely' Will said as he laid a black tuxedo jacket, similar to his, black pants and brown boots in Nico's arms

Will led Nico to the changing rooms in the closet, and let him try it on. Nico came out very unconfidently, but when Will saw him his heart melted. It was slightly too big on him, considering Nico was much smaller than Will, but it suited his hair quite nicely.  Will gawked at him up and down before shaking himself out of his stupor and smiling widely.

'You look....amazing' Will complimented, walking up and running his hands up Nico's arms

'T-thanks, I feel like it's too big though' Nico said glancing at his sleeves.

'We'll hem it later, right now you need something on your head' Will said leaning his forehead on Nico's before going back to his armoir. 

He searched for a little before coming up with a small black crown, less extravagant than Will's but it's what you'd expect a husband of the king to wear.

'I went through a bit of an emo phase when I was twelve' Will said bashfully

'But black compliments you so well' Will said placing it on Nico's head

Nico looked into the full-length mirror and stared at the boy staring back at him. He looked like a so much happier version of himself. 

'Are you ready to go my princess?' Will asked, bowing and extending a hand to Nico

Nico took his hand

'As I'll ever be'

I promise Ill finish it next chapter but I wanted to post something. Im getting back into my creative juices and im hoping to post more frequently. Also the last timei posted a fairytale au i had 130 reads, how far ive come *sheds fake tear*. Anygay thank you my lovelies for sticking by me and all the new crazies that have joined along recently! I love you all!

-Solangelo Out!