Bee

Will POV

Me, the seven, Calypso and Nico bought a house in New York about 10 years ago. Within the first nine months Hazel had her first kid and Annabeth had her second kid, then the next nine months Calypso had a kid, then in 2 months Piper had her first kid. Currently Annabeth and Percy have a twelve year old(Carter) and and ten year old(Silena), Hazel and Frank have an ten year old(Mason) with one on the way, Piper and Jason have a 9 year old(Amber), and our neighbors(Grover and Juniper) have a twelve(Ethan)and eight year old(Clover).

Me and Nico haven't wanted to adopt, we were happy with just being uncles and godfathers, but now I kinda want kids.

I'm sitting on the couch with everybody including Grover, Juniper and Thalia who came to visit, and were talking while the kids are playing.

"Carter stop kissing Ethan please" Percy said casually

"That goes for you too Ethan" Grover said holding a can

The boys ran off to the other side of the backyard, holding hands.

"It's kind of good they know their sexuality so young" Nico said happily

"Yeah, Amber's figuring things out and she's only nine"

"Well, they're all doing way better then we were at their age" Hazel said with a hand on her stomach

"Yeah, I was kinda, about to die when I was Carter's age" Annabeth said casually

Laughter spread throughout the group as they talked about their past and childhood.

-----------------------------

After everybody separated after dinner to their own corners of the house, I sat in the kitchen with Nico, in a comfortable silence holding his hand.

"Are you okay?" He said while I caressed his wedding ring

" Watching the kids, and talking about our adolescents, it makes me........" I trailed off

"Do you want a kid?" He asked quietly

"...y-yeah" I said in a barely audible whisper

Nico got up from his stool and hugged me tightly, I hugged back, still sitting on the stool, and put my head on his shoulder.

"We can try to start the adoption process tomorrow if you like"

"Ok" I said standing up 

We walked to our bedroom and got into our pj's. Nico only had on pj pants so his bare chest was exposed.

"You know, I never get over how hot you are" I said tracing my fingers around his toned stomach.

"Yeah ok, when did you turn into Leo with your stupid flirting?" He giggled

We laid down in our bed, and fell asleep.

----------------------------

It was about one in the morning when I heard the doorbell ring, and apparently so did the rest of the house. I heard feet tumbling down the stairs, and slower ones walking down the hallway. Nico usually doesn't wake up for anything except me, this was no exception, so I let him sleep and trudged downstairs where the kids, Hazel, Frank, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo and Juniper were gathered.

"Grover's still asleep" Juniper informed

"Calypso too" Leo added

"Nico too" I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes

Jason walked over to the door, half slumped over, and opened it. We all heard a high pitched crying, like a small, girl, baby. We all rushed to look over Jason's shoulder and we saw a baby with tufts of black hair, wrapped in a yellow blanket, in a basket, sitting on our doorstep, bawling.

Jason picked her up, and a note was left in the basket. Everyone but me was focused on the baby, so I picked up the note.

When I bent down, everybody focused their attention back to me, so I read it aloud.

"ahem, Will and Nico, We overheard your conversation earlier, and decided to make a child for you. We snuck into your house and took a strand of your hair and made a child out of your DNA. She is both of your biological child, good luck and make sure Grace doesn't 'teach her to fly'. Sincerely Apollo and Hades" By the time I finished I was in tears.

"What's going on?" a voice said

We all turned to see Nico at the bottom of the stairs, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Uhm-" Hazel started

"You have a kid now!" Leo finished

Cool i'll make a part two(half to finish this, half because I know BrokenCucumber likes cliffhangers) So, thanks for like 730 reads. 

Whelp this has been sufficiently awkward

Solangelo Out!