Protective

Listen to this song --------^

It's good. Whelp, onto the solangelo!

Today was no special day, Nico woke up to a knock on his door like always.

"It's open" He called, his face still connected to his pillow

"Hi deathboy" Will's cheery voice said as he came into the cabin

"MMmhhm" Nico growled from the bottom of his throat

"You have to get up" Will said, putting Nico and his small breakfast down on a bunk.

"I know" Nico said 

----------------------

When they were finished breakfast, Nico got dressed in an uncharacteristically different shirt then usual. Will watched him pull his shirt over his head before getting up. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Nico's waist from behind, and put his head in the crevice of Nico's neck.

They just stood like that for a while, not moving, enjoying each other's presence.

"Nico?" Will said meekly

"Yes sunshine?" Nico said turning around to face Will

"Uhm, so I know we've said we liked each other before, but-"

"yes?" Nico said, now more nervous

"I, I wanted, t-to say I l-l-"

BOOOM! CRASH! OTHER INVASION NOISES!

"What in Hades?!" Nico yelled

He grabbed his sword and his armour that he kept by his bed and went to the door. Will grabbed his bow and arrow from the corner, and he already had armour on from morning training, and then he followed Nico outside.

Breaking through the barrier of Thalia's tree was a giant hellhound, like Mrs. O'leary's beefier brother. 

Percy, Annabeth and Clarisse came running up behind Will and Nico

"WHAT THE HELL!" Clarisse shouted "No offense"

"None taken, What are we gonna do?!"  Nico panicked

"Attack" Percy said uncapping Riptide

----------------------

When the five of them got down to the strawberry fields, where the Hellhound was ripping through armor and clawing at campers.

"Oh my gods, I feel like I'm gonna faint, what do we do?!" Nico schreeched

"Tactic 24, positions 12, 34, 58 and 73" Annabeth told Clarisse, Percy and Will

They all nodded and took off leaving Nico alone.

"Well gee, thanks" He said before running and helping campers get out of the way.

He managed to make about a 10 foot perimeter for every camper to the Hellhound. Clarisse ran out in front of it and started slashing until Percy got the little stream beside the strawberry field to react. Annabeth kept continuously throwing rocks at specific points to distract the hound, and Will climbed on top of a few rocks and was launching arrows. 

Then Nico heard crying. He turned around to see a little Hermes girl crying surrounded by her half-brothers and sisters.

He walked over to and started talking in a small soothing voice.  

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay, my friends are taking care of the monster, we'll be alright" He said trying to calm her down

"AHHHHHH!!" She screeched pointing behind Nico

He turned around to see Will knocked out on the ground, Annabeth throwing rocks aimlessly now, Clarisse trying to get to Will and Percy forming a small hurricane. 

The Hellhound saw the body lying on the ground and started sniffing him.

"no" Nico said frozen, tears starting to roll down his cheeks

The hound started nipping at Will's clothes

"No" He said getting louder

The hound picked Will up in his mouth and was about to chomp down

"NO!" Nico yelled, eyes turning red.

He was enveloped in complete darkness 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He yelled harnessing the power of the shadows

The hound looked scared, as did everyone else.

Nico lifted his hands, which had black fire encircling them, and unleashed the complete power of the underworld on the Hellhound. It dropped Will, and was burned, skinned and pulled back, forcefully, into the underworld.

Nico dropped down and ran to Will.

"Will! Will! Oh my gods! Please be okay! WILLIAM SOLACE IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP!!"

then Will coughed.

"Baby! Sunshine You're Okay!!!"

Nio said ambushing Will in a hug.

"Yeah, I'm fine" 

"NEVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!"

"Duly noted" Will said tightening his grip on Nico

"Oh! you wanted to tell me something?"

"Umhm, yeah, I, well-we, um we've been together for a while and, IwantedtotellyouIloveyou!!"

"Ti amo anche luce del sol!" Nico said slipping into Italian

Done, who else likes protective Nico? Well FRICKING THANKS FOR 1.5k READS LORD HADES! I never thought anyone would like my story for shippers who can't wait for trials of Apollo book 4, Thanks shippers!

Solangelo Out!