Ace

Holy Mother! 20+ reads in a day?! How?! Thank you so much!!!!

Nico and Will have been together for 4 months. They have been happy and stable but Nico had a secret that he hoped he didn't have to say until later but....

"Hey Neeks" Will said seductively, coming up behind Nico and wrapping his arms around his boyfriend "H-Hey Sunshine" Nico stuttered like a fool

"Wanna do some stuff?" Will asked

"Uhm, I-uh" Nico stuttered

Will turned Nico around and started kissing him lightly at first, to which Nico responded with kissing him back immediately. 

Will ran his arms up and down the sides of Nico's body, backing up, to lead Nico to the bedroom. Nico wrapped his arms around Will's neck, playing with his golden locks. Will was pushed up against the door to the bedroom and gropped for the handle, leaving Nico pulling on the front of his shirt keeping Will against himself.

Eventually opening the door Will picked Nico up, wrapping his arms around Nico's waist. Nico wrapped his legs around Will's torso and dug his hands further into Will's hair. 

Will set Nico down on the bed and laid down on top of him.,Nico kept his hands on the front of Will's shirt, kneading it with his hands. Will put one hand behind Nico's head and one on the bed, sweeping his tongue on Nico's bottom lip asking for entrance. Nico gladly let Will's tongue enter his mouth, deepening the kiss. 

Will moved his hands down Nico's body and grabbed the bottom of his shirt. Nico abruptly broke the kiss and grabbed Will's hand forcefully.

"Hey, so- um"

"What's wrong deathboy?"

"I uh, well i'm not-"

Will sat up, and Nico put his hands out to steady himself. 

"Neeks, talk to me, I-I love you, you can tell me anything"(They've just said I love you so they're timid)

"Well, I-" Nico started, took in a deep breath, and continued

"You know, obviously, I'm gay"

"Yeah"

"Well, I'm also- A-Ace" 

"Oh- well, that's fine, I just wanted to makeout with you with your shirt off anyway."

-------------------------------

~5 years later~

Once Will found out that Nico was Asexual(meaning without sexual feelings or desires), he didn't care. He loved Nico for Nico, so he was completely fine with it. 

Instead of doing the frick frack Will and Nico would cuddle on their bed until they dozed off, and they flirt and get butterflies at glances and physical contact.

"Hey sweetie" Will said kissing Nico's cheek and sitting down next to him on the couch.

"Hi love" Nico said snuggling into Will's side

"I love you"

"I love you more Solace"

"No, I love you more Solace" Will said smugly

Got it from tumblr. Gee, thanks for the reads, I dunno what to say. Recommendations are accepted! Enjoy!

Solangelo Out!