My Letter To You

Dear Diamond,

                    I still have no idea what is going on and am very confused, but I just wanted you to know that I love you more than I can explain. You're closer than a sister and, if something ever happened to you, I would die inside all over again. Even now, whenever you're upset or down, I, for some reason, can't help but start to panic, feel scared, anxious, and worry; and I drop everything just so I can talk to you when you need me. I love you, Vodie. You understand me like very few others do. You're there to fangirl with me when no one else is, and you're just there to talk to when I need to rant or vent. You put up with me and my crazy life; you put up with my ranting and venting.

     I don't know exactly where I was going with this. Just know that life never will be easy, but I plan to be there when you need me. Life it just like riding a horse; when you fall down, you just gotta get back up and try again. Life is painful; trust me, I know. But things will get better, and God does love you. Everything happens for a reason, and, even though His plan may not be clear at first or ever, we just have to put our faith and trust in Him. He will never leave us, or forsake us. I love you more than I can explain, and I hate to see you in pain.

     There is so much more I want to say, but I don't quite know how to get the words out. Again, I love you so, so much, Diamond; and I always will. You're one of my best friends; as close if not closer than a sister. I love you so, very much.

                                                            Your smaller older vod, Lissy.

~Sergeant Courage, out.