10/31/17

Venom: Why the-

Kore: You better not cuss again. You've been doing quite enough of that today.

Venom: *rolls eyes as he is on Wattpad, plus looking at the other tabs Elisabeth (ARC_Trooper_Courage) has up. This chic is obsessed with Beauty and the Beast.

Kore: I wouldn't say obsessed...

Venom: Well I would! All her wallpaper used to be at least hundreds of different pictures on shuffle of Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Hobbit, animals, and other stuff, and now it is all Beauty and the Beast! What the k-

Kore: Venom!

Venom: *mocks Kore in a high pitched voice* Venom! Don't do this and don't do that! Don't cuss so much, and stop being so rude! *returns voice to normal pitch* Who are you, my father?

Kore: *rolls eyes* One: I don't sound like that. Two: No, but I am your brother.

Venom: Yeesh, at least 99% of her emails are WATTPAD. Doe she have no life?!

Kore: *sighs* So what is the point of this login?

Venom: *exits Wattpad to look at wallpaper, which has changed to a picture of Belle (Emma Watson); eyes widen a little* Whoa, this gal is hot.

Kore: Don't you say that about every hot girl you see?

Venom: Not every girl. But seriously- look!

Venom: She's gorgeous!

Kore: I suppose so...

Venom: How can you look at that and not-

Kore: Don't you dare finish that sentence.

Venom: *rolls eyes* What, is this rated PG?

Kore: *rolls eyes* To answer your question, that would be because I'm just not attracted to her.

Venom: *looks at him like he's crazy*

Kore: *shrugs* I'm just not.

Venom: *shakes head in bewilderment*

Kore: Don't you have a girlfriend?

Venom: *chuckles* Sorta... but hey, if she can be with however many men she wants, I sure as ____ can be with however many gals I want.

Kore: ... You two are messed up.

Venom: Look at this picture!