To My Sweetheart

Talon: 

Dear Jenessa,

                            I know I've said this before, but I love you, so much. Had it not been for you, I never would have gotten my daughters back, and I'd still be a bounty hunter. Thank you for helping me rise back out of the dark pit I was slipping into. Another thing that I would like to say is.. please do not worry about amounting to Aiishra. Be who you are, not who my first wife was. Yes, I did love her, but she's gone now, and you're here. I love you so, very much, as do the children and I. You're exactly what we need. You have all of my love, Sweetheart. The kids and I love you dearly... I don't know what I'd do without you, but I do know that it would be like dying on the inside. You have my love, you have both of my hearts, and you have my life. I am yours, and you are mine- nothing can and will ever change that. You are the one who filled the hole in my heart. Without you, there'd not only be a hole again, but it'd be bigger than before. It hurts knowing that you hurt because you feel that you can't reach the level Aiishra was at... but Darling, if you want the honest truth, you have surpassed her. You are my wife, you are my life, you are my second chance, and my reason to live. Please, never forget that.

                                                                                                                                ~Your loving husband, Talon.