‹touched›

(Sensual topics ahead. I didn't mean to offend any person or any race, this is completely for the sake of the story/plotline. Again, i don't intend to offend anyone. Please don't take the story seriously)

I dated jeongguk, the international playboy, yes. But you could've guessed. I became the girl every guy wants, in what terms you ask? Adoloscence period was the most risky out of all the times every person had. And let's just say i took the risk. And became the person every guy would want to take their risk with.

So jungkook being the fckboi, i became his woman. Which is everyone knows. A slut, who doesn't have a dignity, has no respect for herself, and a woman who's tasted by many.

I got too tired of it honestly, i got too tired of clingy girlfriends trying to get their man back. Oh God you wouldn't know how much their claw scratches hurt.

Going back to jungkook. Well i did notice him gently flirting with me at first, then i decided to go on with it and date with him. Until we got closer, and we both discovered our deeper self.

I kinda, blame him. Just a little grudge.

He made me feel heaven, while bringing me to hell.

But i didn't object. I love him. And i would be gladly become a sinner. If it's with him.

Until the last day we still dated. Jungkook still plays with me. And i, too, plays with myself. How? I still have sex with other guys. Because that's the only way i could make him close his zipper and make his way to me.

Until my eomma announced after my graduation that we'll be moving back to the Philippines and study on a university there. Which i didn't obliged.

Because honestly, i couldn't recognize myself anymore. I'm not the blushing school girl anymore. And i felt bad, for me. Not for anybody.